Winter 2013 - Cheese Krush - Jack Squared - Jesus OG Kush

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Killing fields is a yeilding sob.

[​IMG]

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Nice cola!

4. Midnight Garden

Thanks guys. That cola is actually smaller than the ones I got last year, but I still got several of them.

5. Midnight Garden

Had to harvest my last plant early due to caterpillars. This is cheesequake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Qush, Cheese Krush, Ripped Bubba, Killing Fields

[​IMG]

6. Discorilla

Damn those critters!

7. Midnight Garden

I added another 3x3 table to the room. Two 1kw lights, two tables, it's aaawwwwnnn now!

[​IMG]

8. Midnight Garden

[YOUTUBE]VRDEkguz9WA[/YOUTUBE]

9. Midnight Garden

I took my cheese krush and one of the cheeseqaukes, pulled them from the ground and re potted them into 420 blend soil. Sprayed the shit out of them with floramite, then I'm going to pick those buds and smoke em! Seriously, I'm going to reveg them for next year outdoors.

Cheese Krush on the left, Cheesequake on the right.

[​IMG]

Cheese Krush and Rio Samba

[​IMG]

10. Discorilla

That Cheese Krush looks nice!

11. Midnight Garden

Thanks disco. I had to make a ghetto air conditioner because the room is getting too hot with both lights.

I took an old table that I made a while back and put a blower in it that I got out of an old furnace I took out over the summer. I wrapped the table with a cardboard box, installed a 10 inch start collar, connected a 10 inch duct and the ran that to another 10 inch start collar that I put into a piece of cardboard and then taped that over the blinds with the window open. I'll get to see tonight if it really cools the room, I think it will because it is throwing some serious air. My goal is to have the room cool enough that I can close the door at night when the lights are on because right now the lights are lighting up a good portion of the house at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Midnight Garden

13. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice brother. I'm gonna do tables soon.

How's the A/C working? Is it actually air conditioned or just a fan moving air?

14. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

That looks great, dont know why i havent seen this yet. Probably cause of trimming, i have 4 people trimming for me for 6 or more hrs a day for a few weeks now and still am not half done.

Anyway, that is exactly what i was going to do last year but ended up finding a big greenhouse. Are you putting 2 layers of plastic on? If your weather gets cold and you have to heat it you will need it. You just get a small blower fan and make it inflate between the layers like a baloon and it insulates.

15. Midnight Garden

FF, it's just sucking in outside air. Right now it's getting in the mid 40's at night so it should cool the room down good. I won't know if it cools the room enough until later on this evening.

GJ, I decided against doing the greenhouse until about Feb. I talked to a couple of local growers that have tried it and they said it won't work without auxillary heat. I've put stuff out in Feb without a greenhouse and had it flower so I know it should work then. I'll get a crop right before spring/summer.

16. greenjah

Ya you would have to have a heater, wood stoves work but then you would never be able to leave.

Here in michigan half way through march is the perfect time to flower. Once harvest is done i am going to put 12 or so in the one i heat for the winter in 45 gal pots and have a bunch of 6 watt florecent house lights on for a bit at night to keep them in veg and will start to flower them in march.

17. Midnight Garden

How do you heat yours? I was looking into propane heaters but I'm not to keen on the idea of a fire going at all hours. Fire scares the shit out of me. I have an electric oil heater that I am pretty sure would work but I don't want to pay a 1000.00 a month electric bill.

18. greenjah

I have a propain greenhouse heater, the burners go on and the heat goes u through a bunch of ports and then out the stack, a fan blows by the ports that are hot and thats it. I Am gonna get a wood stove but it will just save me some cash on the propain since im not always thereto load it.

19. Midnight Garden

What do you spend on average a month for the propane? I'm glad to report that my ghetto ac is working. It's keeping my room at a nice 74 degrees.

20. greenjah

Its 7 or 800 a month, mine is 25' by 40' though.