Winter 2013 - Cheese Krush - Jack Squared - Jesus OG Kush

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Ouch! That's a lot of money.

I got rid of the panda paper over my window and put a sheet of plywood there because I have to keep the window open to run my ghetto ac. This actually worked too good, now the room is getting down to 69 degrees. Today I am going to experiment with gradually closing the window to dampen the incoming air so the room does not get as cold. I'm also going to install a speed controller on the fan as a backup. I am going to finish putting the net up today, take some clones and then flip the lights to 12/12 nlt Saturday.

I've also added two plants, it's a new strain I am testing for someone. Both plants are from seed and have not been sexed.

The closer table holds ripped bubba (2), qush (5) and my tester strain. The farther table has 3 cheese krush and six killing fields.

So far I am liking the Lucas formula. The plants have responded well to it. I have not had to change out the res in almost three weeks now. I've topped them off with about 10 gallons of water twice and then used the add back calculator and it's been on the money every time. The other thing I have noticed with the Lucas formula is that the ph is way more stable compared to the useless formula. I've only used about 50 ml of ph down between two 50 gallon res in 3 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

That looks nice, i did hydro and aero for a bit but the spider mites won that battle, i just dont have the time now. One of these days i will try a table again.

3. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I love hydro gj, I've done battle with mites too. Luckily for me it was on stuff I was seeding out.

This is day one 12/12

[​IMG]