Y'all ever smoked Shitty Weed?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Per CNN.....

(Jan. 30) -- In a messy drug bust this week, investigators uncovered more than 700 pounds of marijuana stuffed in a septic tank truck full of human waste, Arizona police said Friday.

And the search of the truck was as awful as it sounds.

"Yeah, that really does suck," Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves told CNN. "It's a long way to go to make a bust."

Hidden in the holding tank of the truck were 743 pounds of pot, worth about $409,000 on the street, police said in a news release.

An officer pulled over the septic tank truck Wednesday after a check of the license showed it was invalid, police said. The truck was headed northbound on I-19 and stopped about 35 miles south of Tucson, Arizona. Police patrolling the area tend to be more vigilant, Graves said, because the interstate -- which leads directly to Mexico -- is a major thoroughfare for drug and human trafficking.

After the stop, the officer discovered that the commercial vehicle markings on the truck were also invalid. A subsequent search revealed the bales of marijuana in red and orange packages amid the waste.

"It just shows how desperate these drug cartels are," Graves said. "They'll go to any lengths to conceal their product. We've seen it concealed [among] watermelons, bell peppers. This is the first time we've seen it concealed in human waste."

Police arrested the driver, Leonard Salcido, 24, of Tucson, and charged him with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana for sale and transportation of marijuana, police said.

The bust was not the largest for Arizona police. In 2008, police found more than 2,000 pounds of marijuana in a fake UPS truck, Graves said.

Wednesday's smelly pot was just one major bust this week. On Thursday, police confiscated $681,000 worth of methamphetamine concealed in the false floor of a vehicle.

The driver was stopped for speeding on I-17 near Camp Verde, Arizona, police said. The officer asked to search the vehicle and found 15 pounds of meth, police said.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/743-pounds-of-marijuana-found-in-septic-tank-truck/19338703

Seems to me a straight up 70's prohibition move. HEY MEXICO! WE DON"T NEED YOUR SHIT ANYMORE!!!

:bong-2:

lukesmommy likes this.
  2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

oh my god dont smoke any more mexican brick weed!!!! Its Shitty!

teamster6

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man thats fuckin nasty and i shit here lookin at the qp i have to get rid of to my friends! Ima laugh everytime someone askes me for some bobby brown from now on!

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

i was gonna say who hasn't smoked shitty weed, but not that kinda shitty weed! GROSS!!!

Thanks for the post PsychoD!

Peace

-LM

6. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

sooo thats why...

there was corn in the bags..ROFLMAO:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: Bud3

7. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

Name That Strain!

Some Ideas:

The Dump

#2 or the Deuce

Super Fudge

Chocolate Train Wreck

NYC Diesel (oh wait that just tastes like shit):kidding-:roffl:

8. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I would think that if you are going to use legitimate shit, you should be able to get some legit tags/paperwork. Right? I mean, where did the shit come from? There's got to be a waste management guy somewhere looking for this shit.

Does this evil drug ring go all the way to the top of the feces industry?

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Yeah really, that kind of risk you'd think they'd want to have their shit straight.

the weed is probably poo anyways...

Not too suprising though. Think about it. People have been doing cocaine thats come out of other peoples colon for decades. :droooling:

:flyy:

10. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Damn no wonder my last bag of shawag tasted like refried beans:popcorn-2:

Fucking war on drugs has reduced a nation that produced some kick ass weed to this...............ASS HOLE DEA

Ass hole Non leagaliztion folks

IMO its the way its cured and packaged, also some luck etc........

Was reading the History of shawag and it seems at one time Mexican

weed was heavly influnced by SE asia....Thi etc.......

Brought there buy........Americans LOL.

It seems there is some worthy shit in Mexico:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: