Indoor Veg. stage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Veg. stage

How Long in general should one let your plants grow in veg. stage? I've done a couple different things myself and was just wondering if there a certain time indoors you should grow before going to 12/12?
    Chillin Like A Villin ~

veg grow

at the beginning i vegged for 8 weeks and then flower for 8 weeks or so...until done.....

now i veg for 5-6 weeks from clone then flower until done...8 weeks or so depending on plant type

now with a clone you can theoretically veg until clone has legs then right into flowering...with a seed you need to wait until you get opposing leaves at least 3-4 ....

now for me a rule of thumb is you plant will grow 2-3 times its height in flowering from the vegatative state...meaning you have a 2 ft plant will get between 4-6 ft tall....seems to be pretty accurate for me...

so you will judge with time and experience of different plants how long you want to veg...

hope this helps some...there are many opinions on this subject.. mine is just one...

good luck...
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

Iv found that the get 1/2-double indoor and 2-3times the size they start flower at
      DOC SAYS ITS OK REALY

Comment

depend upon environment availability of resources we can decide how much time we should spend for veg generally people spend 5-6 weeks. I too suggest you the same.
        ~~~The world is better with
        ~~~I don't grow them... I make them great!~~~
        ~~~Come visit

Comment

For my grows....

From seed: 30-45 days max
          From clone: 30 days max

All depends on the "stretch" factor though.
          Pure Power Plant ~ Lemon Skunk
          Mango x G13 Widow ~ White Chunk Skunk ~ Viper Diesel

Next Cycle In Veg
          Jack The Ripper x Black Rose ~ Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze x Viper Diesel

Black Rose F7 x Ken's Grand Daddy Purple ~ Viper Diesel ~ Mango x G13 Widow

Comment

Working...
          X