No announcement yet.

please help (pic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im in 5 gallons i was lead to believe 2x the pot size so 10g pre pot is that not correct?
    also i added a outdoor journal and im working on getting my indoor journal goin

Comment

one last question on the topic...should i clip the damaged leaves off or leave them be?

Comment

replica rolex watches

i love replica rolex watches

Comment

I'm glade you like Rolex watches, but if your a spammer you will be gone.

opcorn-2:
          sigpic

Comment

Rolex? Big waste of money!

Comment

Originally posted by djdc View Post
              one last question on the topic...should i clip the damaged leaves off or leave them be?
              trim off the damaged parts and yes twice the size of container for flush 5 gal = 10 gal flush
              Now you know, and knowing is half the battle......GI Joe

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing......Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by RorRorantps View Post
                i love replica rolex watches

Do you have the new ones with the timer for 18/6 and 12/12? If not how is it germane to this discusssion? ( chuckle)

Comment

damn those prettier dark green shiny leaves look like it's over ferted and those crispy shit leaves should be a sign of ph fluctuation.

my suggestion is try to pull the ph down as fresh as possible, do not harm the plants at this point trimming anything.

what i'd do is flush the soil with some mineral water from the store. 5 bottles of 0,5l borjom and 2 bottles of gassed everest in the middle, make sure there are no salts in water

Comment

Working...
                  X