No announcement yet.

My Guerrilla Grow w/ Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leaves in that last photo are HUGE! Looking good. Awesome job, grow on!!

Comment

Down in a hole, at a loss for words

well, for those of you who have been following this thread, you know its time for the next pic updates. I regret to inform all of you that my grow is over. The plants are gone. I visited the site today to find all of the plants ripped from the ground and gone. I freaked out. I don't know if it was conservation police or possibly dumbass kids thinking they could smoke them now. Anyway, I am now super paranoid because I've heard stories of cops putting cameras in trees and shit like that, sketches me out, but anyway, has anyone ever had this shit happen to them? The fucked up thing is one of the former plant sites had a plastic zip bag, which make me wonder. Anyway, I am fucking so dissapointed, but I will just have to learn from this experience, find a new site and start again next year. Let this be a lesson to all the outdoor growers and anyone thinking about the guerrilla growing. Security has to be your top priority, and dont count your chickens before they hatch. Always keep in mind that it take only one person to come across your patch for a whole season's worth of work to be ruined. And thanks to all you on GK for your support this season. I'll see you all next year!
      Everything I say and do on this website is fictional.

Comment

Fucking rippers! I just suggested a game camera for shed security. It makes sense for guerilla growers too. At least you'd know if it was rippers or LEO.

Those were some fine plants too....feel for ya man.
        “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

Originally posted by mafeeker
          well, for those of you who have been following this thread, you know its time for the next pic updates. I regret to inform all of you that my grow is over. The plants are gone. I visited the site today to find all of the plants ripped from the ground and gone. I freaked out. I don't know if it was conservation police or possibly dumbass kids thinking they could smoke them now. Anyway, I am now super paranoid because I've heard stories of cops putting cameras in trees and shit like that, sketches me out, but anyway, has anyone ever had this shit happen to them? The fucked up thing is one of the former plant sites had a plastic zip bag, which make me wonder. Anyway, I am fucking so dissapointed, but I will just have to learn from this experience, find a new site and start again next year. Let this be a lesson to all the outdoor growers and anyone thinking about the guerrilla growing. Security has to be your top priority, and dont count your chickens before they hatch. Always keep in mind that it take only one person to come across your patch for a whole season's worth of work to be ruined. And thanks to all you on GK for your support this season. I'll see you all next year!
          that sucks man 11 of mine are gone too, im pretty sure it was the land owner...he stabbed my water jugs.. now how the hell am i gonna water the other 20ish on his property?lmao..ne ways i wanna get some gamecams but cant find none.. ne ways how many did u lose? good luck every1, also if u went once a week thats why they got busted ,they either heard u walking, or saw u and followed, or u left a trail..i left my 11 in a bad spot.peace
          Dig a lil hole, Plant a lil seed, Grow a lil dope, Smoke a lil weed
          Because we the pot smokers are stronger than anybody, cause we don't do nothing, we sit back and let the universe do it all... and thats wat were suppose to do- Tommy Chong

Comment

Originally posted by SWED420
            that sucks man 11 of mine are gone too, im pretty sure it was the land owner...he stabbed my water jugs.. now how the hell am i gonna water the other 20ish on his property?
            I'm sorry but I think it's pretty fucked up to guerrilla grow on somebody else's property. If they were found by the police or DEA, the land could get seized from the owner without them ever even knowing they were there. If I caught somebody trying to grow on my land, they would probably get shot at.

Dude...find a better place to grow. Preferably one where you're not putting an innocent person's freedom and property at risk.

-tC
            "Never trust quotes you find on the Internet"
            - Abraham Lincoln

No Smell, No Tell
            NO CELL!

Comment

Originally posted by theCarpenter
              I'm sorry but I think it's pretty fucked up to guerrilla grow on somebody else's property. If they were found by the police or DEA, the land could get seized from the owner without them ever even knowing they were there. If I caught somebody trying to grow on my land, they would probably get shot at.

Dude...find a better place to grow. Preferably one where you're not putting an innocent person's freedom and property at risk.

-tC
              Agree whole heartedly.
              “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

not my fault they own a lumber company and own all the wooded areas because they r richest people in like the province..im sure if he found them then called the cops and said there may be more..he'd be covered.. ne ways kinda think it was a ripper, seems the teens go atving all the time there.. ne ways i doubt u all have found spots where no one owns the land, ne logging trails there? do you really feel bad that, that "huge company" would not be able to clear cut miles of forests for profit? leaving deer ,bear ,wolves etc no place to live other then under the shed in the backyard,which is my land and garbage they tear up cus there real home was takin and they were to cheap to replant the land. i thought u were hippies, not hard asses like the gov't who get a nice chunk of money out of it then turns around and instead of fixing roads or something they give it to police funding to stop pot heads/growers and not ex,coke or meth addicts? forgive me if im wrong but this company fully supports the cops/ its a company not someones backyard or cornfield, which dont get me started ive heard a couple people say oh i grew on a corn field,or r going too..but noo. u cant plant on a logging companies land???do it on the farmers field so he can tend to them without knowing??then he can get in trouble for it?also im in a small province and anything not owned is crown land or environmentalist buying the land to save it from loggers,if i grew there the gov't would take that land and sell it..too.. yes a logging company..sorry if yall think im a jerk off,so be it give me -reps lol this is jus like when i mentioned i stole a plant..which was growing on the new millenium trail...where people take there families down it...but um u still all opinionated the same about it? or am i still in the wrong here???
                Dig a lil hole, Plant a lil seed, Grow a lil dope, Smoke a lil weed
                Because we the pot smokers are stronger than anybody, cause we don't do nothing, we sit back and let the universe do it all... and thats wat were suppose to do- Tommy Chong

Comment

Working...
                X