Seedling turning colors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedling turning colors.

Seedling are turning diffrent colors. Sole turning dry and yellowish, brown.
    Curling up, and blotche. All three are having diffrent isssues.

Wtf is happening? (I think its the starting soil I used in the solos!)

Ok so everyone please post your oppinions on what the issue is.

Thank, Bncd

MJ#1

Mj#2

MJ#3

I have had this problem with 1 batch of seeds. My friend gave me a bunch and everyone did it. Probly bad seeds

Comment

I dont know bout that 1, as i have two diffrent strains growing. All doin the same thing. So cant be the seeds.

Thanks

Comment

possible phos deficency

t6

Comment

are these in a new soil? did you say something called jungle mix?
          just hoping i do it right

Comment

Ths soil may be to "hot". I had the same problem with some of my seedlings in the past. Lowes was out of the organic soil I always used so I went with a different brand. When I saw the yellowing and burning of the leaves I went out and found the soil I always use. I CAREFULLY washed off all the old soil and replanted the seedlings in fresh organic soil and they bounched back after a week or so.
            The organic soil I use is Jungle Growth Pure Organic.

Peace.....
            If I could be anywhere, I wouldn't be here.

When you live with pain long enough, you no longer feel it. Like a fish in water.

Life is short, break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

couple of questions

how old are they?

what kind of soil?

sometimes new plants that start making lots of roots will pull some of the nutes from the leaves....you are probably not feeding them yet...so give them some half strength or useless's formula for a week or so then follow the forumula....make sure you put the lights closer now....

i am assuming the plants are at least a week old...you will be fine...good luck...

ncm
              Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

how wet do you keep the soil? looks like maybe to wet. otherwise I would agree with T6.

Comment

Too wet.
                  “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

I dont think anything is wrong with the beans,

prob to wet, if not the soil may be to hot (nute wish not temp)

it looks like an overwatering issue, how often do you water?
                    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle......GI Joe

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing......Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by nippie
                      I dont think anything is wrong with the beans,

prob to wet, if not the soil may be to hot (nute wish not temp)

it looks like an overwatering issue, how often do you water?

That sums it up.

Comment

Eden's burning.

Did you use miracle grow soil? Just curious.

read every post in the faq ull need to eventually so might as well get it overwith that way ull know what to expect and be prepared for the oopss that come on every single first grow since the dawn of time/miracle grow is composed of slow release chemical nutrients,as the plant starts flowering its need for N drops and need for P increases but the nutes available in the soil remain high in N and low in P and ur plant dies = N Burn

My gallery
                        http://forum.growkind.com/gallery/se...hp?searchid=30

Comment

Green, I think he sholved the problem by now. After all, it was 7 months ago.

Comment

Oops...
                            read every post in the faq ull need to eventually so might as well get it overwith that way ull know what to expect and be prepared for the oopss that come on every single first grow since the dawn of time/miracle grow is composed of slow release chemical nutrients,as the plant starts flowering its need for N drops and need for P increases but the nutes available in the soil remain high in N and low in P and ur plant dies = N Burn

My gallery

Comment

So cool dude, what was the prognosis?

And what kinda soil/amendments did you use?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Is this thing on? .... F@@k!

My gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X