No announcement yet.

the new growth is a little yellow!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new growth is a little yellow!!!!!

The new growth is coming out a little yellow on some of the bigger plants. Don't know what to think of this. Can someone please help me with a posable answer to this.
    I've tried looking on the internet, but nothing sounds exactly the same..........

it's under a 600 watt MH on 19hrs a day
    the ppm is 1140 in my 3rd week of veg
    I'm using CO2 in a sealed closet
    the humidity stays between 35% to 60%
    the temps are between 74F to 84F

got a pic?
    There are those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

I'm having problems with loading the pictue on the thred but take a look in my garden the picture is in there.
      thanks for any help!!

Comment

are u using nutes already??

And you AREN'T using ANY nutes??Cos this would make your plant go yellow from the stem up ,etc...another thing could be overwqatering or your lights being too high or low...600w hps is quite strong i hope you have a big enough grow room cos if its a closet then it could be too hot ,ease up on the Co2 till you see improvements...treat seeds like clonew,be gentle with them at first and just use water till they sprout a bit then put them undr 18/6 cycle which at this stage is just as good as a 24 hr cycle.

The Co2 output may be too much for your seedlings in a small closet but Co2 is defo a good thing for further on but go easy just now,keep the faith im sure if you take some extra precautions then you will get them growing strong as an ox.I do closet grows so iv been there and it can be any one of the possible probs i have mentioned.Its defo not time to nute your seedlings unles you doing hydro,etc.Happy Growing ,hope this is a bit of a help for you.Peace

PS.if you want to add pics to the thread you need to compress them to thumbnail size using microsoft picture manager or a similar program,just click resisze then select web pages and then compress then it will fit and upload onto the thread,also make sure you aint tryingto upload using any buttons on the title such as ;:,./?'[]-=+#~!" cos GK wont accept the titles,it could be as simple as compressing them,saving the newly compressed pics and renaming them.....thats how i finally managed it.Hope thats a help aswell.Good luck.
        Last edited by TheApprentice; 11-08-2006, 07:18 AM.

Comment

that growth is a healthy yellow- but i would back your light off a lil, the curl and leaf twist is intensity....

nice setup dood :D

Comment

The light is air cooled with 6" vortex inline and ducting. It does not put out mutch heat. I started lite nuts after the first week.
            Last edited by royaldoe; 11-08-2006, 10:07 AM.

Comment

its the intensity dood...not heat.

hey but do what u wanna do, dont listen to me.

Comment

Question does the new growth green on the edges and yellow on the inside if so its probably yout day and night temps being to different, like cold nights then hot days. How cold is it getting at night with lights off?

Just looked at the pics and it looks pretty normal may have something to do with the temp. However the leave a little lower you can see them starting to lose a little green pigment, So when was the last time you feed and whats the pH just to see cause either they are getting close to a feed or they might have something starting to block nitrogen a little. I doubt thats the problem but don't rule things out until your certain.
                Last edited by skunky; 11-08-2006, 10:38 AM.
                What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
                http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
                http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!

Comment

Hey, Trillions of Atoms I see what you are saying about the intensity, I'll try backing the light off a bit.

Thanks for the info....

Comment

no problem mang

Comment

the PH has been between 5.8 to 6.0 and feed twice a day for the last couple of days since they are using more water now. My night time temps don't go below 71F and at day it does not go above 84F

Comment

I'm using Rockwool in a flood & drain system. Is my PH still to low or is that alright for hydro.

Comment

If your hydro you fine for you pH, how long are you feeding in your cycles?

OG breeding FAQs

Strain Lineage List

Comment

I feed them for three min. Till my flood tray is full.

Comment

See at first i thought you were soil and thought 2 waterings was too much but if you only watering twice for 3 minutes you might be doing a little under. Does the rockwool seem to dry out really quick or does there seem to be no problems with it getting dry to quick. I guess that hood really works pretty good if your able to get by with that cause when i did ebb and flow a few years back i had to feed 3 times a day on 12/12 for 5 minute durations with a 175GPH pump. Guess trill hit it with out even having to go through everything! probably just a little too intense for the babies.

OG breeding FAQs

Strain Lineage List

Comment

Working...
                              X