Bag seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag seeds

What is the difference between light and dark seeds?
    Bag seed is my only option this grow funds are low and cloning failed.IS there any way to make a guess at which beans came from good gentics by their apperance? I have an assortment of light,dark,striped,and plain.
    If I cast a grow spell on her I can cut the flowering time down by 59 days 23 hours and 58 minutes.

white seeds are underdeveloped...picked prematurely and are no good. *I give mine the crack test. *Give them a mediocre squeeze and if they crack then they are no good. *Look for dark brown seeds with black tiger stripes. *I let the good ones soak in a cup of water over night before planting directly into medium.
    "This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff." Carl Spackler

Comment

I have 10 of the dk brown w stripes I am putting them in water right now
      Thanks eddie
      If I cast a grow spell on her I can cut the flowering time down by 59 days 23 hours and 58 minutes.

Comment

So far I'm loving bagseed !!!!!! I planted 6 seeds and came out with 5 females!!! I used the biggest and most striped beans I could find
        [b]**** THE POLICE **** THE POLICE **** EM

Comment

Problem with most baggie seeds starts in the brutal harvest and processing. The plants are pressed under concrete weights, and left to simmer in solar fermentation.
          Sometimes seeds from this abuse may look good at first glance, big and dark, look almost burnt. Closer inspection reveals the cracks and flatness, which is what made it look bigger. I've had viable seeds which were smoke grey, deep tan and dark chocolate, some with black stripes, zig-zags, or morse code markings. If I recall correctly, the stripes, etc. usually adorn indica doms. Anybody else have ideas about that? Anyway, healthy seeds are plump and polished, with no dents, flats, or cracks.
          eg
          Though you can not go back and make a brand new start, my friend, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end...Today is the first day of your last chance to be all you can be for the rest of your life.

Comment

im loving bag seed too herbman mostly because its free and you get more than ten seeds. *I'm able to buy an 1/2 ounce of mexican brick for really cheap. *Weed out all the cracked and undeveloped seeds and get atleast 30 seeds. *The problem with good weed is that there arn't any seeds. *Like dr. dre said no stems no sticks no seeds is chronic weed. *Its rare to find seeds, most people don't breed their weed like they would horses and when pollination does happy its most likely from a hermaphrodite. *

I found 2 seeds planted them and luckily both are female. *You can see pictures of them in pot shots. *The big difference i've noticed is trichome production. *So many more crystals than the mexican herb. *The growth/quality/desire of the two unknown dank strains is much more than mexican commercial. *Mexican beens are an excellent way to learn the ropes, but sooner or later you will realize that you gotta get the right strain. *Selective breeding has made many wonderful strains far superior to mexican strains. *I just started a job mowing greens so i hope the funds will be here soon to buy me a few strains. *I've been thinking about jack herer, chocolate chunk, or something purple. *Happy Growing GrowKind *

All mexican beans i plant have tiger stripes **

(Edited by Eddie Cheba at 2:04 pm on May 19, 2005)
            "This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff." Carl Spackler

Comment

Working...
            X