fan leaves during flowering??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan leaves during flowering??

Is it true that for all species of marijuanna that the fan leaves do fall off during flowering!! I am growing northern lights and was curious as to if its true and when does it typically start happening
    Who said "money doesn\'t grow on trees"

yes the lower ones will yellow and die
    the best bit was when the buildings fell down..

Comment

THATS GREAT!!! I was starting to panic because my lower fan leaves had been yellowing and falling off.

WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!11

Comment

Some strains lose virtually ALL their fan leaves by the time they're done, others retain lots of them when done.
        But don't worry. If you gave your plants a nice healthy diet then you're set.

Comment

The whole reason I use top-quality, organic veg foods is so the leaves store excellent food for flower production. I let the plant use all the food in the leaves by the time flowering is done, and the result is superior-tasting, more potent, thicker buds.
          I give a slight tug on the stem of each leaf about once a week. If it pops off it goes to the compost pile, if it stays on then the plant still needs it.
          Yellowing is an issue if it happens too early into flowering on too much of the plant. This can be avoided by supplying the plant with Nitrogen until the third week of flowering.

Comment

the plant still needs a little N during flowering correct?

Comment

mostly in the beginning, to get it through the stretching

Comment

Working...
              X