Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does some of my shit smell like shit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does some of my shit smell like shit?

Was wondering if anyone has ever smelled this and what does it mean. One particular plant is a cross between MTF and Sparkle-(early girl, northern lights, jack herrer) mix. Best looking plant, from seed, super hardy and the biggest buds of all the rest. Just started 5th week of flower and they are starting to smell quite strong, but the MTF/Sparkle has a very pungent oder and kinda smells like shit. crap, ass!?!? What does it mean?

It means: wash your hands after going to the bathroom cause you got a little under a fingernail.
    “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

ive had plants that smelled a little like raw sewage close to the end of flowering, I have one plant right now that doesn't smell at all. So yea pot plants can smell alot different from each other......which is completely normal
      http://www.growkind.com/forum/showth...225#post444225

DON'T GET JIVE WITH ME, TURKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by ResinRubber
        It means: wash your hands after going to the bathroom cause you got a little under a fingernail.
        OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!
        Q: Why guns? Why do you need them?

A: My rifle is there to protect my mind, which is my primary weapon. Words and thoughts and ideas, freely and openly expressed, are far more valuable to me, and far more important to our cause, than all of my guns put together. I just have a rifle in case anyone tries to forcibly silence me. stolen from PharmDoc.

.......wow.... put in a way that even the most progressive of gun grabbers can understand......
        thank you.

Comment

Occassionally I'll have a 'Body Odor' smell (which I hate and start smelling my pits). Those girls always seem to be more potent.

Comment

Originally posted by ResinRubber
            lmfao

Comment

Well, I am ok with it now, really focused on her the other day, my fingers stick just touching her stalk, the juices from a fresh cut are sticky as hell and smell potent, and she is covered with sugar! she is just a super sour skunky plant. Had some veterans over the other day to take a look and they are excited! They all want clones, lol, she stays with me.

Comment

Shit smell

That shitty pungent odor you're refering to during the flowering phase is most likely caused by ammonia, which is the harsh smell affiliated with potent urine, or smelling salts (the little white soft capsule they use in sports to revive a fainted or unconscious person), if you have ever crushed one on purpose and smelled it like I have! The ammonia smell usually occurs if botyrtis or bud mold is starting, and if it ain't that FOR SURE, then it may just be some rad stuff mate! make sure your temps are in optimal range (72F during lights out, and 75-80 during lights on), make sure to drop the temps about 10F on both off and on if you wanna get some amazing color hues of blue, purple, and pink. also relative humidity should be 40%-50% during flowering if possible

Comment

Originally posted by mrastro
                  Occassionally I'll have a 'Body Odor' smell (which I hate and start smelling my pits). Those girls always seem to be more potent.

Some times my armpits smell like weed, its scary!
                  Yeah, I smoke Soapbar with lots of bits of plastic,
                  I leaves mine in it cause it tastes fantastic,
                  Skunk costs too much, I can’t see the appeal,
                  Of smoking Port Rocky, Soapbar or Gold Seal,
                  Smoke Rocky in a bong, bucket or hot-knives,
                  Bake it in a cake for your mam as a surprise,
                  I smoke Green, and its gone in an instant,
                  But Soapbar last, cause it’s fucking consistent!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSkuzzi
                    Lol, I wish. All I get is an onion that can make eyes water at distance. I'll smell it in my urine from time to time, the weed that is.
                    CO2 is to Plants as Protein is to Humans.
                    Nutes are to Plants as Vitamins are to Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dank Vapor
                      I'll smell it in my urine from time to time, the weed that is.
                      Quit trying to smoke your cock! j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by rasganjah
                        Quit trying to smoke your cock! j/k.
                        " Like I was saying, about the Revolution and how the Communist tried taking over," (HEY PASS THAT ALREADY). " 'ear, What was I just talking about?"

XBOX LIVE ID: insaneface420

Comment

LOL
                          CO2 is to Plants as Protein is to Humans.
                          Nutes are to Plants as Vitamins are to Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSkuzzi
                            I've JUST noticed that the last few days, fucking weird you say that ... like I distinctly had this thought while at a red light, got a whiff of weed ... realized my windows were up, knew I didn't have shit on me and said "Hmm". Had to play "find that smell" and was my pits ...

Dayum ... maybe our weed just smells like armpit? HAHA
                            I was the kid that be kickin' it in the back of the class, everyday I was high

Are we really free? Can I pursue happiness anymore?

Comment

mine curing right now smells like feet!!!

my BFF came over (who does NOT smoke MJ) and i've got my boxes downstairs, and i thought, oh shit, she's gonna smell it! she sniffs, and says - seriously, woman, wash your feet, I can smell them from over here!!!

GTWT
                              ~~~You must stand outside of the box in order to see how the box can be redefined~~~

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are just an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..."

Comment

Working...
                              X