Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Log Software

Greetings

Being the computer geek that I am, I was wondering if you guys use either excell spreadsheets or any of the logging software like HighGrow or Cannagrower for keeping track of your babies??

I figure if I start using something computer based from day 1 - I will be better organized than if I keep log books and notes.

Thanks
    Nothing left to do but smile smile smile
    Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter

Life is not for Sissies

Currently running:

Blue Dawg
    Lemonberry
    Girlscout Cookie
    BB-Cheese
    Critical Kush
    Aurora Borealis
    Unknown Diesel

Originally posted by dxe View Post
    Greetings

Being the computer geek that I am, I was wondering if you guys use either excell spreadsheets or any of the logging software like HighGrow or Cannagrower for keeping track of your babies??

I figure if I start using something computer based from day 1 - I will be better organized than if I keep log books and notes.

Thanks
    I keep a log, but no computer. Just a pen and pad.

I keep all kinds of notes on growth, feeding, watering, ect.
    Really helps if you have plants on different sechedules.
    Or if you're just a stoner.

Peace....
    If I could be anywhere, I wouldn't be here.

When you live with pain long enough, you no longer feel it. Like a fish in water.

Life is short, break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Yeah, I just keep a spiral notebook in the grow room too. But, Geek out to
      your heart's content if that works for you.

BBT
      I am out of my mind....Please leave a message.

Comment

I keep mine in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by dxe View Post
          Greetings

Thanks

Why would you want to keep a record of an illegal activity stored on your computer? Yeah I know there's already a ton of incriminating evidence on my maching from my shopping history to my postings here on GK but still, I'd rather not make too easy for "the man" to build his case against me should my computer fall into the wrong hands.

.I do keep notes on my current grows but it's only on a single sheet of paper taped on the inside of the door. If My head was as big as Astro's I would even do that.
          current moms on hand
          Dabney Blue
          LemonBerry
          Girl Scout Cookie
          Blue Widow
          AK-47
          White Rino
          Confidential Cheese
          get your GK swag on

Comment

I'm a wealth of useless information!

Comment

Like MrAstro, I don't keep any notes at all. Just go with the flow...Do what the plants tell me they need...
              AB

Comment

Working...
              X