what does sativa and indica mean??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does sativa and indica mean??

really quik question for ya'll... i always here about indica and sativa but i don't really understand what these are... someone help me out.. like i've herd of hawaian sativa, and some others like that and jamacian sinsemilla or some thin like that... just thought i'd ask good look..

I am no expert here by any means.
    outaheh

Comment

good look... that helps me out alot

Comment

Is there any way to tell the difference early on? I aquired five seeds from a great bag I bought and am currently engoying watching them grow.

How long does it take before you know the difference?

Comment

Sativa's have narrow-bladed leaves, Indica's have wide blades.
          There is a difference in the highs as well.
          A sativa or sativa-dominant plant produces a soaring, active high, but also tends to make you parnoid ("everyone's looking at me and they all know I'm high&quot.
          Indica's or I-dom's tend to produce a more stonier, body-heavy high (like when you'd like to get up off the sofa but can't).
          The THC is the same in both plants, but there are numerous factors in pot than influence the high. Last time I heard there were about 8 pyscho-active alkaloids in marijuana, it's the ratio of these, along with the THC, that makes some pot produce effects like make you laugh like a lake loon, and/or horny, hungry, give you cottonmouth like crazy, etc.

Sativa's take up to a month longer to flower than indica's and require more vertical space, but the high--oh the high!
          Makes you want to take a hike through the woods with crystal-clear vision.

p.s. sin(no)semilla(seeds).

Comment

#Moderation Mode

Excellent info everyone. I like the hybrids where you can get the best of both worlds....

Moved here
            sigpic

Comment

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">A sativa or sativa-dominant plant produces a soaring, active high, but also tends to make you parnoid (&quot;everyone's looking at me and they all know I'm high&quot;.
              Indica's or I-dom's tend to produce a more stonier, body-heavy high (like when you'd like to get up off the sofa but can't). </div>

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

(Edited by MisSativa at 9:31 pm on Feb. 1, 2004)
              Whatever has happened,has happened for the good. Whatever is happening is also for the good.Whatever will happen, that too will be for the good.What have you lost,that you cry for?What did you bring,that you have lost?What did you create,which was destroyed?You came empty handed and will go the same way.What belongs to you today,was someone else's yesterday.Change is the law of the Universe. -The Essence of Gita

Comment

Working...
              X