Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some more info on making honey oil.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some more info on making honey oil.

Well guys i figured i'd make some honey oil today, only problem is i don't know exactly how i got some butane, i got a big pile of trike covered leaves and just need the D/L, can anyone tell me what i need to do?:D

i read the sticky, just not totally clear
    Last edited by Oxycotin; 02-20-2006, 12:05 PM.
    The text and pictures posted by this user, Oxycotin, are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a jurisdiction in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user, Oxycotin:D

People on the net are fucked up..........damn.

Read this link to get the idea of the process. Do you have any idea what you are going to use for a tube? Some say you can use a stainless turkey baster for small amounts.

http://okief.com/butanetutorial.html

Just give me some time and i'll get a tutorial on bho up in the forum.......obviously after harvest lol.
    Life is what you make it.

Butane honey oil for dummies

Pain free hash making made easy

Comment

thanks man, looks like i won't be making any tonight after all.:D i'll get the stuff and read up a bit more on it, thanks for the link.
      The text and pictures posted by this user, Oxycotin, are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a jurisdiction in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user, Oxycotin:D

People on the net are fucked up..........damn.

Comment

Working...
      X