Making a thinner oil for my vape pen, need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a thinner oil for my vape pen, need help

Hey guys, been a while since i've been on here, hope all is well.

I have a question in regards to making a thinner hash oil for my stok vape pen. How do I do it, lol?! When I make BHO, my oil always comes out stable. So I can use the dap cartridge but it's only good for 4-6 hits. If I would fill their optimus cart with my oil, I would be good for a while and wouldn't have to keep reloading. I don't have any help where i'm at, no one around here knew these things even existed let alone be able to help me load a cart.

So, if anyone has experience with this I would appreciate it. The errl cartridge is what i'm talking about, by stok... stokusa.com I just don't know, maybe there is a way to safely thin the oil, maybe it's my technique.

Thanks for lookin'!
    Mark - I have a low tolerance for marijuana.

Dowork123 - Me too, I can't tolerate being without it!

you could remove the waxes through a winterization process but it affects taste....makes BHO stronger though...

Comment

Originally posted by Stash2.0 View Post
      you could remove the waxes through a winterization process but it affects taste....makes BHO stronger though...
      Ok...now how does this work? You need a filter or centrifuge to separate don't you?
      “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

Thats mechincal speration...this is chemical...it invovles cold temps and a cosolvent..

Comment

You're always so mysterious. Just tell. A solvent that is inert to wax at low temps. Now you gonna make me sort through them and figure it out for myself or you gonna give a little knowledge?
          “Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.” Benjamin Franklin

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way."Christopher Hitchens

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.” Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

VCSMC

Comment

Originally posted by ResinRubber View Post
            You're always so mysterious. Just tell. A solvent that is inert to wax at low temps. Now you gonna make me sort through them and figure it out for myself or you gonna give a little knowledge?
            He's making more money by not sharing the recipe. If patients could just do it home, they wouldn't have to go buy it from him would they?
            Cannabis is the medicine of the soul.

Comment

Or if we're in a state where it's impossible to do so why would a purer product for patients be withheld? That's one of the purposes of these boards, to share knowledge. Most of what Stash learned he gleaned from the grow forums or their members.

Good for Stash for finding a way into the market. But there's always been a fairly free exchanging of ideas and processes in the cannabis culture that I'd hate to think we're losing.

VCSMC

Comment

yeah, Res, I agree, but in business it behooves one to be a bit shrewd.

Comment

Maybe Im on my iphone and youre both dicks. You want me to text the whole process.

Comment

Maybe Im on my iphone and youre both dicks. You want me to text the whole process.
                    that's always a possibility.

VCSMC

Comment

Hey, my mom's maiden name is Dicks.. so I'm only HALF a dick thank you very much

Comment

I never make assumptions for this reason, it's usually something simple like typing on a phone. Anyway, when you get a chance, I would appreciate so guidance. If you have time to lay out the process, that would be awesome and much appreciated.
                        Mark - I have a low tolerance for marijuana.

Dowork123 - Me too, I can't tolerate being without it!

Comment

Working...
                        X