Dabney Blueberry Re Veg

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

image.jpg :DOk here she is, I should of took a pic of this 3 weeks ago, there was only some scragly looking small bud sites that I cut the tops off of, it looked pretty bad, but its starting to reveg nice!!! I thought for sure I was going to loose her but shes back on track now!

Under 400w hps using Useless GH3 formula

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Cool man! She's looking great.

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I'm revegging a jackberry (purple pheno) now. It's my first time, anything i should look out for and did you go back immediately to veg nutes or did you use plain water for a while

4. Justcheckingitout

The plant was put outside with full blown spider mights while in veg. While I had it outside I figured I was going to lose it anyways but I sprayed the hell out of it with safe soap and after about a week it's starting to bud so I just let it go but after about another week it started to straighten back up and the spider mites died off so I decided I was going to try to keep it. It only had a little but sides on it so I cut the tops of the buds off repotted it with some new soil on the bottom and sides then put it into 24/7 light, plain water for a week and then went straight to veg nutes, 1/2 strength for a week and full the next. I was the worst looking plant I ever tried to save but I am a seasoned grower....lol.

Nip: if your plant was in good shape, I would just switch it to 24/7 light (or 18-6 if your other plants in veg are under that) and plain water for a week (to flush out the flower nutes) then light veg nutes for another week and then back to full veg nutes. This was only the second plant I reveged but hey it works. Oh and funky growth at the start is normal.

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looks like she is revegging just fine.

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Cool. Glad to see that you saved her.

7. Justcheckingitout

image.jpg
    Yeah, I am super happy. :cool: She means alot. When I ran her for 5 years before, when I flowered the mother plants every 6 months, in 5 gal buckets, it was a boat load of fist sized dense buds. its truly amazing how the smell and taste is. I tried posting more than one pic but got error file too large message.

8. Justcheckingitout

image.jpg image.jpg Two other pics

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Oh yeah, she's moving right along. Now that she's getting her regular leaves back, she'll be bursting.

10. Justcheckingitout

Shes about ready to cut some clones! image.jpg image.jpg

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Here come the normal leaves. She's looking good. :smokin:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  12. Justcheckingitout

Will be taking some cuts monday, will post some pics. Will be a Dab hempy grow commuing up. :Smoking:

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice save. Looking good.

14. Justcheckingitout

Ok, i decided to clone and put orignal plant back in flower, inside this time. So this proves to me that I can save almost anything. :cool: image.jpg image.jpg

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Lol..Don't get too cocky bro. It seems that way until you lose a valued strain.

16. Justcheckingitout

image.jpg image.jpg I figured since I saved the plant I would go all the way with pics. Here she is in flower, hear her saying "Thank you for saving me!, I'll give you some nice buds and many clones!" Lol

ResinRubber likes this.
  17. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

She does look happy!

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  18. Justcheckingitout

reveg rocks. I love it. Never to late to learn something new. At first I realy thought it was to far gone to save it. Man I am glad I atleast tried.

19. Justcheckingitout

Getting ready to chop in another week or so, its only in a 2 gal
    Soil pot but I got good clones and its staying in the stable for years to come. Will take some pics with lights out. It was a close call on saving at the start but it worked out good. image.jpg

20. Justcheckingitout

Ok its close, i know its not the best looking plant. But i got 4 clones and two mother plants set up now in hempy and soil. Sorry for the crappy pics. I cant tell from my phone how clear they are. This is the top two main branches and a side one for reference. IMG_5428.JPG IMG_5427.JPG