I no longer have interest in debating the Presidential Race on GK. Why? Read on.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GreenThumb, Aug 5, 2016.

1. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

It is emerging that Donald J. Trump has mental illness. This not my opinion this the events unfolding with experts making acute observations.

Trump is making claims that are being proven in real time delusional.

Republicans are dropping support for Trump and he is now saying he has seen videos of something to do with monies and Iran but his campaign has released a statement that Trump has not seen any video relating to his statements.

I am not perfect. I am an asshole at times but Trump is unstable and it looks like it's going to be sad for the Billionaire (maybe no tax return release) 70 year old man.

This is no longer a race between two competent contenders when Republicans are publicly supporting Clinton for POTUS.

The issue now is what will the Republicans do? They know they have a Candidate with ADD or even ADHD. He cannot focus longer than thirty minutes and this is not me saying these things this is what is being reported.

So I am out of arguing about who is better or best. It makes no sense. I think we will see Paul Ryan step up with Pence becoming POTUS if Trump is elected because Trump is a disaster for the USA.

As I write Clinton's polling is nine points over Trump and with Trump continuing to make false statements easily proven false well how can we call Mrs Clinton names?

So thanks but this is a twisted Election cycle. Too twisted to stoke a GK fire.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The fire didn't stoke not because anybody loves Trump. It didn't stoke because you were $hillary trolling and nobody was taking your bait. Nip and I have a nice little exchange going on since you departed the thread. You're welcome to take part, but we don't always play nice in Politics forum.

:redbong:

3. mjtoker

mjtoker Germinating

Looks like GT has not come back. :)

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

hmm, just now noticed his 'how to delete account'...must have gotten his feelings hurt because no one would join his asinine crusade

5. ResinRubber

Just an issue troll. With the Hillary looking more and more like the corporatist she is the Clintonista's are finding less and less people willing to listen to their crap. Same goes for the Trumpies.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

7. nippie

the closer it gets the more i'm likely to switch my vote to Trump, lol....just out of spite though.

I think the poll i put up is going to get buried, but I want to see how many actually back hillary vs clinton and what the split is between the 3rd parties. I'm thinking all of us backing 3rd parties are going to vote clinton or trump when the time comes

8. ResinRubber

Nope, not this stoner.

9. nippie

Shit, I got you pegged for a closet hillary supporter. Riding in that beautiful countryside with an H on that bumpersticker.

I think a lot of 3rd party guy will pull support if Johnson doesn't make a debate appearance. Stein, well she's crazy, a couple things I agree with but over all a little looney for me. Reminds of a trump sanders hybrid, the worst traits of both.

Swing state voters are going against someone, not for someone. And oh and Florida are going trump if you look at Rubio and Portman elections which will bring out state voters, so no real reason to vote 3rd party. Because you hate this one more than that one and the guy you want can't win your state

10. ResinRubber

Hillary? Me? Surely you jest. At one time I was a kool-aid swilling repub. Since then I've voted dem, repub, libertarian, and independent. I hunt so there's no way the Green Party will get my vote. I'm actually for Johnson this round and believe he's the best choice of those left standing. He's weak as fuck on foreign policy but then so is Trump and what we know about Hillary's foreign policy scares the fuck outta me. Proudly wearing the approval of Kissinger? No thank you.

It's not my job to support somebody because they're the least scary of the two major parties. It's the candidate's job to get my vote and the votes of others. If they don't, tough shit, that's on them and their party, not on me.

11. ResinRubber

Olberman sums up Trump. Have fun with this guy. Trump supporters who actually believe this cat are more blind than any Clintonista. If it's a protest vote or a vote in hope of avoiding the Hillary, I get it. Anything else, you're fooling yourself. Watch, stomach the Olberman leftie spin, and hear the truth about Donald J. Trump.

12. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Is it just me, or would Taco Trucks around every corner be an amazing thing?!?!

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  13. ResinRubber

Me likey taco trucks.

14. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

They do have the best tacos...

15. nippie

I'm prob voting trump just to piss people off. The birther shit has just convinced me to, just because media has absurd double standards. Trump came out and said he believes Obama was born here, so that makes it worse? Wtf???

And the media blaming him for something that started in the Clinton campaign is fucking bizarre. Oh that's right it was, it was her supporters, not her, even though it went out to her campaigns email list.....but trump is to blame for this event though it started in 08.

Really how does that happen? Cnn says trump is worse now for saying he believes Obama was born here, but clinton who started the rumor gets a free pass.

And we still haven't heard shit about emails, but they are focusing on pay to play trump foundation with Florida ag, but other ags didn't investigate either.....but media not reporting on Fbi wanting to investigate clinton foundation for pay to play with foreign government.

The level of hypocrisy is disgusting. People really do have to be dumb to believe it.

Or the old lady that was attacked by trump supporters, even though video shows that didn't happen...does that matter? Or just like in columbus ohio, white cop guns down black child....that was literally the headline, because saying a 13 yo just committed an armed robbery with a replica gun then points it at cops is just to fucking honest for the media to say.

So you, I'm getting my ticket on the trump train....just out of spite at this point.

He doesn't represent any of my views but he's got my vote, fuck it, let's burn this bitch down

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I think I am sitting this election out. I can't even vote for Johnson. He is Anti-2nd amendment and pro illegal aliens.

By the way, things look a little different around here...

17. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

I wonder if they had to put GT on suicide watch after the election?

18. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I wonder if he's protesting where he lives? (Picture him yelling) "NOT my president!!!!"