JCIO 1st Hempy grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Do you guys think its to late to top them and put in flower? I should of topped them at their first growth spurt in the cups, but they are all from clone I wanted to clone them when I put them into flower, justed planned on doing that for a perpetual grow instead of keeping a bunch of mothers.

2. Justcheckingitout

image.jpg Transplanted, just realized this was a duplicate pic

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Top them and wait two weeks before flower. Give them time to recover from topping and then you should see a nice amount for harvest.

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Those coming along very nicely. I couldn't get the hang of hempy but it's amazing how well the people who know what they're doing can do it.

5. Justcheckingitout

Yes I am a monkey see monkey do grower. I am always worried i will fuck shit up with new stuff, so I read and ask a million questions then go for it.

6. Justcheckingitout

Ok update, these are a couple put in flower, I kept a couple for moms in veg. image.jpg image.jpg

7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

looking real good man!

8. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

you need to cage them or stake them or you're going to be dealing with donkey dicks braking branches

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Cage...could you imagine staking those middle two plants?:surprised: It'd look porcupinish and be a true pain in the arse.

10. Justcheckingitout

This is my first hempu so I take it I should shave the bottom third of those plants then?? I forgot to clean the tote after I took my soil plants out of there how embaresed. Lol

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Shave'em and cage'em. :Smoking:

12. Justcheckingitout

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg A couple recent pics, had to put a pic in with one of my new rapid indus lights, there are some onyx leds on the other side of that light you cant see in pic. The induis was put up temp till I get a better mount for it. But its nice for sure. loving leds. Also there is three plants in there that are two weeks ahead off the test and two in soil in the far right side. One is the Dabney reveg I did. Oh that blueberry bud smell is coming.

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Plants are loving the new light for sure. :water pipe smoker:

14. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Those are some lanky girls. Looking good, but I'd back off on the ppm of the nutrients about 10/15 percent because they are getting the claw.

15. Justcheckingitout

I dont even own a PPM meter. I just eyeball it. Lol. I have like 5 different strains in there so its tricky, first time run and all, But I got it down on a few of them now. I know one thing, that pine is a heavy feeder. It will eat up to twice as much as everything else and love it. Its going to be interesting to see the first hempy chop. About two weeks away on three of them. They were not vegged as long as the other but they got that donky main cola going on. I might have to make a new avatar pic. :water pipe smoker:

blazerwill420 likes this.
  16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Just make a weak mix. So if you mixed ten gallons of nutes, use ten gallons of water but only add the amount of nutes that would be required for 8 gallons of of water.

17. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, thats what started doing, that Orange Power plant is wicked looking buds. I think it's tangerine x hash plant.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Those are coming along great.

19. Justcheckingitout

Oh man I only staked these but will def cage these Fools gold ones next time. The buds are super fat and huge.

20. Justcheckingitout

Forgot the pics