Toxic Mary; Rooie Marie x Toxic Berry

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ResinRubber, Oct 29, 2016.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Seems like it's been a hundred years since there's been a seed popped around the farm. These beans were just about that old. 6 out of 6 ready for planting for the first grow log since I can't remember.

Toxic Mary came from Dutch Breeder, and occasional GK contributor, Leo. His gear can sometimes be found under the Omni Seeds label on Dutch cannabis seed sites. It's a cross of Rooie Marie (a plant I have a ton of respect for and experience with) and Toxic Berry. Which I've never grown or smoked.

Hope I don't fuck it up. :suave:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Nice! Res I'm pulling up a chair buddy. :water pipe smoker:

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Leo is a dutchmen? Lol. J/k. Yeah much respect for him. Known him on here a while now.

Will be nice to see how this turns out. I am not familar with the strain but def sounds like its going to be good.

Good luck, Res,

i got my hammock set up, whos going to start the grill?

4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

i am tuned in and pulling up a chair.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Got my binoculars all set.

6. ResinRubber

Just hoping I don't kill 'em. Been ages since raising seedlings and honestly my clone rate is only about 75% making it to veg pots. Need a new strain in the mix so I'm hoping for a little luck in finding a keeper. If not, I found a stash of old Fusion Lemon Thai seeds I'd forgotten about too.

5 put of 6 have nice full cotyledon leaves and 1 has helmet head. Hope it sheds the husk by tomorrow. I'll try to update weekly with pics.

Here's a link where Omni Seeds gear is available. Last time I checked they ship to the U.S.
    http://www.growshopmarkt.nl/

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

right on Resin, I have some of those rooie marie seeds, I got some when everyone was trying to find the red pheno. I was thinking about popping them but I also found some sannies jack f7 and some killing fields x madonna I was gifted. Decisions, decisions. Pulling up a chair for sure.

8. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Oh man! Some good stuff to be found in those seedlings! I'll be watching!

9. ResinRubber

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Res they look nice and healthy buddy. What's the flowering time on theses?

11. ResinRubber

The Rooie Marie is a ten week plant. Agnih (another Rooie cross I've run) is 9-10 weeks. Dunno about this one but hoping for something in the ten week range.

12. ResinRubber

13. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The sprouts look real good. Clones dont look to bad, they will take off soon I bet.

I wonder if that rooie marie is like that "Reaking wanda" strain. Might be ward reaking wanda? I cant remember. Those crazy chick name strains. Lol

14. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I like that clone container! :Smoking:

15. ResinRubber

Whoever packed the clones did a right nice job. No idea what to expect from the sprouts. This one is a shot in the dark.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  16. ResinRubber

It's just a sponge with the middle slit. Smaller rockwool cubes tend to dry out when there's only a few of them in the dome. A sponge let's them stay moist longer and gives me peace of mind. Hate to lose clones when you're only starting with 3.

17. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Looks like a good way to mail something...not that anyone would ever do that.

Lvstickybud and bigbudztoo like this.
  18. ResinRubber

That would be illegal. Perish the thought.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  19. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Looks like you're off and running. I like the sponge idea too. Pulling up a seat.

20. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Won't the clones root into the sponge and be hard to remove?