Seed banks

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by mt.king, Nov 30, 2016.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

We need an update on who's dealing with what seed banking their reputations

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Placed last couple or orders with the attitude, used atleast 7 times with no us custom seizers. Thats shipping to south east. Never a issue with problems except some breeders fem seeds were hermie bad

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Attitude and Seedsherenow, have been the two banks that I have ordered from recently. SHN is OR, so no need for worry if you are within our borders.

I try to get seeds directly from breeders now, though.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That's the way if you can. I've even sent emails to breeders asking how recent a certain vendors stock is and ended up dealing directly with the breeder.

Lvstickybud and bigbudztoo like this.
  5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

My last order from the tude did get nailed. I have been getting my seeds from Oregon Green Seeds. Grown out 3 of her strains and have one more yet to pop. Also grown one of two strains from her that have come out of Green point Seeds in Colorado.

6. Justcheckingitout

Just a small addition...Simon from Serious seeds, www.seriousseeds.com has great quality gear. Thats where I got my orignal AK 47 ...(Simon is the original AK-47 breeder) He is a old school breeder thay takes the time and effort to do breeding right. They only sell award winning strains they breed. They dont sell to US but they have authorized dealers at most reputable places like the attitude. But beware this was listed on his site. IMG_5896.PNG

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

good to know.

8. nappyhawk

nappyhawk New Sprout

Thinking of sending seedboutique another order after a few years away. Any thoughts to ease my mind?

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I've ordered from Seedboutique in the past and received all the orders from them.

10. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Last order from the Boo gave me seeds that don't germinate. Nirvana, DJ Shorts, and a few others did nothing for me. DJ said they have older stock a lot of the time, so be careful.

11. Justcheckingitout

I did get my serious seeds ak-47 from seed boutique prob 8 years ago. They were good. I think I had to send a money order thou. I wonder if they got old stock if places like the attitude with all the deals they give took alot of their business and they are overstocked.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  12. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

I have used attitude, sannies, seed boutique, gypsy nirvana...... best I have dealt with was Attitude and the freebies are awesome. I have had them replace entire packs of seeds due to germination issues. Most recently I bought Next gen Grape God 5pack every seed but one failed to germinate. I messaged the 'tude and they explained how they don't guarantee seeds against germination issues but they would talk to Next Gen for me. A week later I got an envelope in the mail with a free 5pack of Grape God and a few freebies.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's interesting about the grape god bud. I had the same thing happen recently as far as germination goes. Total duds, but, I got mine from a private source. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

14. Justcheckingitout

Hey, I just got turned on to instagram seed banks....one US place has all the good shit. You can direct message a order or call em up. Latest wicked shit. Man I finally found a Gorilla Glue (cut) but one place on here had true S1's and now I want this " grandpa's breath". Stuff mixed with stardog. Man you talk about wicked frosty.

@jose_dumb_lazy

(Reliable us seed bank)

Check it out. Hes got all the good shit you want for Christmas, get you something good. I am. Lol.

Oh and also Great Lakes genetics has great crosses, its online. Search great lake genetics seed bank. I think they are in OR or CO

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  15. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

is there a website associated with these guys ?

16. Justcheckingitout

The great lakes is a web site. The one jose dude on instgram advertising a reliable us seed bank place, not sure if thats a net site or just instagram. But hes ligit. Know a guy guving me GG#4. Got three orders from him.

I am telling you, check him out, wicked stuff to be had.....wooooo. Lol

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  17. Justcheckingitout

I wanted to put in a positive plug for Neptune Seeds. They got all the latest US dank. Ships from CA to all US states. Got mine in 3 days on the other side of the country. They do cash, money and cc over phone. I placed my order online sat night at 10pm and got a email right after asking wich payment I wanted to do. They called me sunday to collect payment and seeds were shipped the next day.

Freebie seeds: yes. I got 3 reg seeds of one new strain and two reg seeds of another for a one pack order of 6 seeds.
    (Buy 6 seeds and get 5 free....what!)

https://www.neptuneseedbank.com/

So good gear, us local and fast shipping with cool freebies. Positive experience first order.

18. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Nice to see American seed banks taking off :)
    MAD MAX

19. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

All 50 states? How is that??

20. Justcheckingitout

They sell as novelties

Really good ones. Lol. I'll never shop overseas again goodbye to the attitude seed bank
    Cup of coffee