Homegrown Natural Wonders

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Discorilla, May 25, 2017.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

[​IMG]

This is a thread to share your experiences with Homegrown Natural wonders!

-Tardis
    TARDIS is a mid-level THC strain with a well-rounded mix of cannabinoids, many of which research indicates have tumor fighting properties. This strain has a complex, satisfying taste and aroma built on a terpene profile seemingly designed to keep anxiety and pain at bay while still encouraging productivity. Used properly, TARDIS could be just the thing to help you keep track of everything that needs doing and, at the same time, stay calm and focused enough while you do it to get it all done, one thing at a time.

The energetic Sativa nature in the lineage of TARDIS is nicely toned down by the effects of some of the lesser-known cannabinoids this strain consistently has in its makeup. CBC has powerful pain- reducing and anti-inflammatory properties, and some research indicates that it is several times more effective at moderating stress and anxiety than CBD. CBG is likewise anti-inflammatory, as well as an antidepressant that promotes brain cell and bone growth, and has promising tumor-inhibiting properties. Finally, THCV is great at blocking and reducing panic attacks and tremors, and research indicates it helps reduce brain lesions and stimulate bone growth. Some of the terpenoids that contribute to TARDIS's distinctive aroma are also great for helping to relax and avoid anxiety, including beta-myrcene, caryophyllene, limonene, linalool and azulene. Beta-myrcene, caryophyllene and limonene also appear to have cancer-fighting properties as well.

Phenotypes:
    All of the phenotypes are bushy, even those that are a bit stretchy. The main differences come in the bud structure and smell and taste.

Height:
    Medium

Yield:
    Medium

Recommended Growing Location:
    Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:
    Top early to make an approximately 30” round bush.

Harvest Time:
    56-63 days

Sativa/Indica Percentages:
    35/65

Pedigree:
    OREGON DIESEL X TIMEWRECK

High Type:
    Tends to increase energy, awareness and focus, but within a relaxed frame of mind.

Taste/Aroma:
    Depending on the phenotype, the smell ranges from black licorice to diesel with musky earthiness and overtones of berries.

May Help With:
    Anxiety, ADHD, depression, pain relief, nausea and difficulties related to chemo and radiation therapies, fighting tumors and cancer.

-Micky Kush
    Micky Kush packs a strong punch and has been known to come up with a knockout on the first hit. This mostly Sativa strain set a record for THC content at our testing lab, and it also has a high percentage of the cannabinoid CBG, which may play an important role in fighting tumors. This top THC producing strain has a short budding cycle of just 7 to 8 weeks. A little goes a long way, and with proper pacing, Micky Kush is a great strain to get you started and through the day.

Phenotypes:
    The 3 main phenotypes are Sweet Irish Kush dominant, the Jack the Ripper dominant, and one that shared characteristics of BOTH parents

Height:
    Medium tall

Yield:
    Medium to Heavy

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:
    Top out into a round bush early. The Sativa nature will really come through as the plant stretches out quite a bit.

Harvest Time:
    49-56 days

75/25

Pedigree:
    Sweet Irish Kush X Jack the Ripper

High Type:
    One hit of Mickey Kush is more than enough for a novice smoker, and even seasoned smokers may find their thoughts racing a bit too much after more than a few hits. At the right dosage, this provides a clear head and the energy to get things done, with strong pain relief.

Taste/Aroma:
    Sour earthy kush with undertones of lemon.

May Help With:
    Nausea, ADHD, pain relief, depression}

2. Discorilla

-Canna-Wreck
    We crossed these strains to get a healthy amount of both CBD and THC from the same flower, and we tried harvesting at seven, eight, and nine weeks to see when the best effect comes through. This strain is interesting because it has a very go-go-go diesel effect if harvested early, but becomes mellower and more clear-headed the longer it is left in flower. At a full nine weeks, there may be no psychoactive effect other than a very clear head and pain relief.

Phenotypes:
    CANNA-TSU is dominant in most phenotypes, with some 50/50 and one a very CANNA-TSU dominant. This is a typical CBD plant--stringy and spindly until under strong light, and it needs to be tied up while growing. Once in flower, it doubles in size--if not more.

Height:
    Very tall

Yield:
    Heavy

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:
    Top out into a 30 inch round bush early.

Harvest Time:
    49-63 days, depending on THC/CBD levels

80/20

Pedigree:
    CANNA-TSU X TIMEWRECK

High Type:
    The longer you let it flower, the more clear-headed the effect. At week 7 there is a strong Diesel-like effect. At week 8 there is a relaxing and pleasant effect with a mostly clear head. At week 9 it gives a clear head with little psychoactive effect.

Taste/Aroma:
    Very fruity, almost tropical.

-Frost Boss
    This cross worked out so well that we had trouble deciding which phenotypes to keep and develop because every one of them looked fantastic. The bulky, frosty buds from the MOB BOSS heritage come through for sure along with plenty of terpene character to add to the speedier growth of TIMEWRECK. This strain has a strongly relaxing effect that won't necessarily put you to sleep. It's tasty and somehow simultaneously strong and mellow, but without sapping your energy.

Phenotypes:
    There is a TIMEWRECK dominant phenotype that is heavier yielding, but these are mostly a 50/50 mix, and there is a Connoiseur Cut with small, super-resinous buds.

Height:
    Medium

Yield:
    Medium

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:
    Top out into a 30 inch round bush early.

Harvest Time:
    55-65 days

50/50

Pedigree:
    MOB BOSS X TIMEWRECK

High Type:
    Strong and relaxing.

Taste/Aroma:
    Sweet earthy to sweet lemon earth--pungent and funky lemon earthy taste.

-Quantum Kush
    QUANTUM KUSH combines a ridiculously high amount of THC with significant CBG and THCv levels and a complex blend of terpenes for a deep, thoroughly mellow effect that lasts and lasts and lasts. This was our first strain to produce flowers with a THC level over 30% and the effect is really strong but not entirely overwhelming. A nice choice for relaxing or if you have high THC needs, but do not like a pronounced THC effect.

Phenotypes:
    The phenotypes are all long and lanky, but with differences in the taste and aroma of the buds: one is characteristic of a spicy Kush, another of a sweet Kush, and one is a combination of these extremes.

Height:
    Tall stretchy plant that at least triples in size while in flower.

Yield:
    Heavy

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:

Harvest Time:
    56-63 days

75/25

Pedigree:
    SWEET IRISH KUSH X TIME WRECK

High Type:
    Strong, clear-headed mellow that gets down in deep and persists a good long while. Better for relaxation than activity.

Taste/Aroma:
    Earthy with Kushy undertones and some sweet overtones, but definitely not an overpowering smell.

May Help With:
    Appetite stimulant, MS symptoms, ADHD, cancer, nausea, depression, anxiety, sleep issues.

-Dr. Who
    What do you get when you cross Mad Scientist with Timewreck? Doctor Who, of course. This slightly Indica strain has a high THC content along with a strong, built-in resistance to powdery mildew. Recommended for use throughout the day, DR.WHO leaves you with a clear head and ready to take on whatever the universe has to throw at you.

Phenotypes:
    There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive.

Height:
    Short to Medium

Yield:
    Medium

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:

Harvest Time:
    56-63 days

40/60

Pedigree:
    Mad Scientist X Timewreck

High Type:
    Clear head with a nice Indica bottom that allows relaxation with pain relief while the substantial THC level gets your brain moving and engaged. Good for any time of day.

Taste/Aroma:
    Very tasty, almost like a fruit that's sweet and sour at the same time, like a grape or an over-ripe pineapple.

May Help With:
    Appetite stimulant, MS symptoms, ADHD, nausea, depression, anxiety}

-Nurse Jackie

We wanted to combine the strong medicinal effects of MEDICINE WOMAN and JACK THE RIPPER and ended up with this delicious and powerfully effective strain. This stuff just tastes good, and even though you feel every bit of NURSE JACKIE's considerable THC (21%+) the complex balance of terpenes that makes it so tasty leaves you with a clear head. Whether you are sick, well, or otherwise, NURSE JACKIE is going to help you get up and go deal with whatever you have to do.

Phenotypes:
    All phenotypes are tall, stretchy, and super frosty, with buds that are super tasty. There are two main types: one that takes after JTR with triangular buds and a strong lemony taste, and another that takes after MEDICINE WOMAN with round buds and a strong funky taste.

Height:
    Tall

Yield:
    Medium to Heavy

Indoor & Outdoor

Best Way to Grow:
    Top out into a round bush early will stretch to 3X height. The Sativa nature will really come through as the plant stretches out quite a bit.

Harvest Time:
    56-63 days

85/15

Pedigree:
    Medicine Woman X Jack the Ripper

High Type:
    This is strong medicine that leaves you with a clear head. Experienced users will be aware of the high THC content from the get-go, but jitteriness will only set in at pretty high dosages. Nice to get you through the day, particularly for patients with serious medical issues.

Taste/Aroma:
    Sour lemony to sour funk with earthy undertones. Very distinctive and extremely tasty.

May Help With:
    Nausea, ADHD, pain relief, depression}

-The Eleven
    Touch of Grey X Timewreck A write-up hasn't been published yet.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  3. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

And I just smiled and waved, sittin' there on that sack o' seeds....

Discorilla likes this.
  4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Sounds like a bunch of goodness.

Discorilla likes this.
  5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Some called it a flower, some called it a weed. We never give it much thought.

great song

Discorilla likes this.
  6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Thats a classic oldschool grower song.

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Most interesting. How's shipping to other states?

8. Discorilla

Easy enough. :D

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  9. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

The Tardis looks like a pretty plant. But descriptions like the following don't really cut it:

"All of the phenotypes are bushy, even those that are a bit stretchy. The main differences come in the bud structure and smell and taste. "

Huh? That applies to just about everything and is truly not helpful. It's almost like they didn't really grow it out.

blazerwill420 and SuperMoChombo like this.
  10. Discorilla

I think it just means that all of the plants can be topped and get bushy, but some will be stretchier than others. Odie has told me there are Blackberry and Black Licorice flavored phenos that can be found.

Iread his descriptions and they do go more into detail towards the bottom of each strain description about flavors, medical treatments, etc.

11. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I like short bushy. And shorty bush. I'm into that.

I ran a NYC Diesel a few times and Dabney too, will stretch like a mofo. I never got it right ALWAYS underestimated and vegged too long. I tried god knows how many times, then let em fade out of the stable. The cheese I'm into now barely stretches at all if you top a few times in veg. They grow like 6-8" in flower if topped twice.

I'm a SOG guy (or try to be - sometimes it's Splotches Of Green) with 7 foot ceilings, so being able to grow Menorahs is key.

I'm starting to hanker after something new.

Discorilla likes this.
  12. Discorilla

I run a lot of tall plants, so I've found that Scrog has really helped me. 20 Gallon No Tills produce beastly plants and I went SCROG because I am limited at 7.5 ft ceilings, too.

Once the stretch phenos are identified, they are really easy to manage with training.

13. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

LOL except by me. I need the training I guess :D

Discorilla likes this.
  14. Discorilla

Training of the plants! Hehe!

15. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm confused. Are these tga crosses?

16. Discorilla

These are not TGA crosses! TGA claimed that Odie stole their strains when he left. This was not the case at all.

Homegrown Natural Wonders owns the strains. TGA was only the distribution system.

17. Discorilla

Hit me up on Facebook at Discorilla Dragneel, or send me a pm to get my email info. I'm giving freebies with purchases, and free shipping on orders over 2 five packs. Since other seed banks are getting advertised for on this site, I might as well go for it!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    nippie and Lvstickybud like this.
  18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

You might hear from me soon. (not today though.)

Discorilla likes this.
  19. Discorilla

I'm out of Frost Boss, Dr. Who, and Quantum Kush. The hype is real in Facebookland!

ResinRubber likes this.
  20. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Wow how did i miss this