May Donald Trump's Soul Rot in Hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperMoChombo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Youre suppose to lick it before you stick it, this is straight raw...points out nick at night is higher rated

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Taking a meeting with a Russian National in hopes of gaining dirt in a Presidential election is illegal. Doesn't matter if the info was useless bullshit or not. Taking the meeting in the first place is the problem. But hey, we have a special prosecutor figuring that crap out. I'm willing to wait and see what comes out concerning collusion when the investigations are over.

Problem for DJT is that collusion is only half the deal and almost impossible to prove. DJT's biggest problem is going to come when the SP gets around to international business dealings. By Don Jr's own admission they were using Russian $$ to finance their projects since major lenders in the west were avoiding Trump properties. That's a problem for any US President. Then there's the money laundering that was going on in Azerbaijan Trump developments (against US foreign policy) right up until he won nomination. There's much more at play here and trying to prove collusion in an election isn't even the half of it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  4. SuperMoChombo

that gorka clown was dancing a pretty jig trying to spin this. hes hoping folks are gullible and hes prepped.

if nothing else this political circus has been good practice for the spin doctors

trump will fire anyone who gets close to the truth, or try to. the fact that during the campaign trump himself called for russia to interfere with the election by slandering his political opponents more than supports the proposition that his team would seek the same.

trump is looking to stay in power beyond two terms. the koch brothers world realized

5. nippie

res, whats the standard on that? I'll actually agree for the sake of argument, but list your standard so we can start going this. Meeting with a foreign national? or meeting outside us in embassy? or meeting with registered foreign lobbyists? does info has to be exchanged, does that have to be meeting or can it be email? what exactly are you basing this off of? Is opposition research count? Does it matter if you someone lied to set up fake meeting to use against you in dossier by foreign nationals?

supermo, I still don't think you even understand the players in this...specially by bringing up koch bros

6. SuperMoChombo

mercer. koch brothers. theses are the people running things. you disagree?
    you sure seem smart to me, genius big fish

7. nippie

you know that koch bros help fund never trump right?

you can't be serious

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Have you read Junior's emails? If not, I suggest you stop and go check them out before continuing.

I'll echo Richard Painter, Bush's White House ethics chief;

There be the standard from a onetime Repub White House Chief Ethics Lawyer. If you're now going to try and muddy everything up with finger pointing at the Clintons or other stupid Trumpie habits....forget it. She/they ain't President and isn't relevant to the actions of the current Tiny Hands White House or his staff.

And....none of these now public meetings ever being listed on Security applications? That type of shit gets normal staffers fired and can lead to jail time if it's substantial.....as in this case.

Nips new handle...NippieAnne. The continued droll sounds almost word for word like the same crap she spews on TV. Thing is, at least she gets paid to prostitute herself.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Nippie aren't you tired of defending this guy? If not just wait till tonight. I heard that CNN has found out that Trump scratched his ass in public and that Maxine Waters want to "Impeach 45!!". Then MSNBC was going to run their own special tomorrow but Rachael Maddow came in her pants and blurted out that he sniffed his fingers after and MSNBC was pissed because they didn't get the leaked photos yet. Morning Joe was saying how Trump just looked at his tiny little hands and said out loud "Why can't my tiny little hands be like my balls, H-U-G-E?" Oh yeah and the even bigger news is that Sessions had every fucking pot grower in the "Bible Belt" arrested for having green thumbs.

blazerwill420 and nippie like this.
  10. nippie

res, really you think that's treason? taking a meeting for oppo intel prior to any of the russian shit evening happening by all standards. prior to any investigation by feds at all, before any of that but right after clinton cash and others hitting the market. oh it came from the never trumpers so it's gotta be true right? didn't supermo just bitch about koch bro associates but now they are the gold standard?

and if you honestly think this is treason, or any type of crime, you would agree that DNC is out right traitors then correct? the entire party should be banned, not only did they pay former intell officers for opposition research, they actually went to a foriegn country and met in an embassy to receive info. we should start jailing all high officials and members of that party because they did literally commit treason

you see the massive difference? one party was approached out of no where and agreed to see if someone was full of shit, the other actually committed the crime you are trying to say. wtf? one side actually paid money to foreigners for intel....and it was the DNC, not trump. the hypocrisy is amazing

i haven't heard conway in a while, but i guess i am getting paid in a way, my house is worth more, my 401k is finally rocking, i'm getting requests to consult and it will be a decent year for me.

BTW, DTJ isn't a member of gov, never had to file a form...but from my understanding Kushner did and his form reflected this meeting months ago and that's where this is coming from, the last AHA..we got em ran out, so they needed a new round to keep the people watching. It's almost humorous that CNN used the house of cards analogy, because they are basing this stuff off a TV show because it has high ratings.....and some actually fall for it

this honest to god reminds me of the birther shit....you know how laughable that was? see i disliked obama because of policy, but you guys are the new birthers, any thing and everything has to be true and it's whats going to take him down......even though say he was, he'd be replaced by Pence, a true conservative which I'm sure would make life much worse for some, since he's not middle of the road or life long dem like trump was

but we gotta sell those papers and ads.

11. nippie

whats sad is that some people don't realize how absurd this shit is.

and the absolute hypocrisy.....i can't get over that. I think some actually need masters and want a ruling class. you do know trump eats well done steaks with ketchup and talks like the average person....can you imagine someone supporting such a barbarian.

We need class in the white house as we steal rights, bomb everyone, and sell off our country to highest bidder so the rich elite can have cheap immigrant labor.

btw, what happened to clinton foundation??? did they finally cure AIDS in africa? Is that why they closed their doors? Surely it's not because they were selling political influence and once they didn't have anything to sell the 'donations' (used as loosely as possible in english) dried up

Lvstickybud likes this.
  12. SuperMoChombo

I'm gonna drain the swamp!

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I just saw that the White House is calling this "Make America great again week." Their goal is to concentrate on Trumps successes.

How many days before he steps on his dick with his twitter feed and gets off message...again?

14. SuperMoChombo

12 hours?

But I'm sick of kicking trump. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. What you guys have got me focused on is: who?

Who can I support? Who? I've completely abandoned any glimmer of hope that trump would turn into something good. But you all point out a good point- who is a "maverick" politician who isn't also a piece of shit liar or a whore from Alaska?

I'm like an owl over here.

15. nippie

if he could stay away from twitter he would thank himself.

seriously tho, has anyone besides me checked their 401k or property value lately?

we are finally seeing growth, real growth and it's been 6 months.

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

18%!

nippie likes this.
  17. SuperMoChombo

That's due in part to the policies of the previous years. But no doubt the machine is giddy with anticipation of new ways to wring more blood.

I'm not in the stock market so don't care. My house - well I live in it. I don't care what some broker says it's worth.

18. nippie

How does it have anything to do with obama? Stocks always dip on new president, the opposite happened because he was ending regs and opening up markets.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  19. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

I can't help but wonder if all those nice gains are a but tweet away from turning into losses...

blazerwill420 and nippie like this.
  20. nippie

market will go to shit next year, tech will bust thats driving these prices.

but you just move your holdings...except for housing.

I was reading someone thinking Fed will raise rates to fast and hurt growth, I on the other hand think it won't be Trump or even Feds, I think tech is going to get caught in nasty spying scandal and crush consumer confidence which has rallied the market for months.

but i do think everyone agrees he needs not to tweet. i swear the man is adhd