disco time

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by nippie, Jun 30, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

bigbudztoo likes this.
  2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Beautiful shots Nippie! 16 and 17 are looking closer to Go Time. 15 and 18 remind me of the hybrid SSH pheno. I used two males in this initial cross. 15 and 18 would be from the Northern Lights/Skunk side of SSH, so it looks like it might be in between eight to nine weeks on that one. It may be a little dreamier than the others.

There are also Hazy phenos to be found. Go Time and the others don't stretch like the Hazes as much, so it's a lot easier to see them.

nippie likes this.
  3. nippie

Thanks, ill get some shots of the clones up also. Just cut a couple back pretty hard to up their garden count.

Cant wait to smoke it, and thanks again for allowing me to test for you.

And no worries, im going to be looking for that hazy cross in the rest of these beans. Can wait to pop so more and see what else i can find

Discorilla likes this.
  4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Pretty decent buds there.

Discorilla likes this.
  5. nippie

sorry for delay and quality of pix, ill get better shots up next week, been slammed lately

there likely will be a few days off in my given time frame until next run...did start day count until they showed sex as even going back on this log, it looks like 7/20 only 2 had sex showing and i've been using a sexed date of 7/23/17 for my week counts

so roughly they should be at about week 7 if you count those days vs just over 6 using sexed date

the joys of growing from beans lol.

all are still being feed, prob will start flushing the one that looks like it will finish early over the next couple of days so it gets a solid 2 weeks of flush, it's just now starting to show cloudy trichs maybe less than 10%

others are still growing, prob be at least a week behind her if not longer

apologies again for pictures, i will post better ones coming soon

bigbudztoo and Discorilla like this.
  6. Discorilla

Those plants are getting fat!

nippie likes this.
  7. nippie

Dense, very dense. They are coming into their own now, getting fatter and frostier by the day.

Seeings how these things were so small and fed just a normal feed thruout, im thinking the next run they will be some very heavy producers

8. nippie

i had to sneak in to get pix, will get solo shots hopefully tonight but trying to keep this on a weekly basis.

All are in flush, i'm thinking 1 at about 9 weeks, the others about 10-11 weeks, can wait to smoke

9 weeker hopefully, and lord i need better pix because you can't see how frosty this one is

the others that just now started flushing, prob around 1.5-2 more weeks

Discorilla and bigbudztoo like this.
  9. nippie

Lvstickybud and Discorilla like this.
  10. nippie

i know i updated already this week, but the wife is dying to chop the earlier finisher and i wanted pix before it goes. If it can survive another week i'll get final shots, but i think shes planning on taking it by monday.....which i want to wait, but it's prob 90% cloudy with a few ambers

shes starting to get nice and frosty, im actually dying to smoke this as well. the buds are super dense

pheno produced well for being a small tester thats for sure, one down i have the clone that's damn close to the size ready to take her place. at least then ill be able to give a firm day count but it's going to be about 9 weeker lol..total fucking stoner moments

not throwing up the others until next weekly update

thanks again disco, any time you need a tester lololol

11. Discorilla

Gorgeous, Nippie!

12. nippie

Thank you, took it outside to get better lighting to try and make up for shit photos so far lol. You deserve credit as well, its your genes, all i did was show em a little love.

The others look great too, ill drag em out as well so you can see what they look like with good lighting. But this one defin finishing faster than the others. They are at least a week out maybe a little longer.

But thanks again, ill try to make sure i get a few outdoor shots of each plant for your portfolio. Sorry that im a piss poor photographer

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  13. Discorilla

I've been sharing some of the photos on my Facebook, so keep em coming! Seriously great work! I will be curious about smoke reports, but that looks dank!

Mrgreengenes and nippie like this.
  14. nippie

can't wait for a smoke report, but will be a while lol

ill make sure i get shots of them finished so you can share to hopefully help grow your biz. thanks again

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'll be looking for that early finisher. The flowers look fantastic! Great job nippie! Disco great job to buddy! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

nippie likes this.
  16. nippie

They all look fantastic for fliwering so little. I cant wait to see what finish product looks like, the one thats going to push 10.5 or 11 weeks looks stellar as well.

Ran into a slight issue yesterday, ac cut off, room ran up to 110 with 80 rh, fixed the issue, hope a day of high temps and rh doesnt hurt em, which o doubt it will. Only fear is the buds are so dense mild could set in, but hopefully not just from a day like that.

Cant see what you produce with mrg

17. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey nippie I just smoked a bowl. What did you mean by? Cant see what you produce with mrg

18. nippie

Bahaha, sorry i was am super stoned, i meant see what you grow out with disco, so many typos above lol

19. nippie

20. nippie

may have to take the others prior to when i want to due to work schedule and taking the fam on a trip. ill get pix of those later today