14 years later.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WiZaRD, Nov 13, 2015.

1. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Yall still kicking it huh?

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Kick it we do Wiz. You safe and sound old head?:bong-2:

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Lots of oldtimers popping in latley.

4. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Holy cow, I just returned from a long hiatus, crazy to see so many folks from the early double OT's when I first started lurking around the shadowy corners of the smokers lounge :animbong:

Happy Growin' :pimp:

5. Justcheckingitout

Dam, us old timers are taking over. Lol. I got about 9 months on you but whos counting after all these years. Man there were so many cool and wacked out pepole back that year 2003 we joined. Well its still the same way but not too many wacks. Lol. Glad to see you back...so you going to hang out this time?

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

You bunch of old farts it’s only been 12 years for me. Lol

7. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Yep, Im prolly not going anywhere, I retired, I'm farming...

Might as well grow some weed since in Oregon I can grow 4 plants just because, plus 6 if I get a prescription for my ailments, plus 6 more if my wife does the same...now that I know 5# plants exist and are attainable here...I just can't say no.

If I create a cannabis farm on our farm I could be a millionaire I could have an airplane I could have several airplanes But then I'd have to run a business and have employees and shit but I could have an airplane F**K!

i miss the wacky jackasses, they inspired some of my greatest verbiage :pimp:

8. Justcheckingitout

its cool how most of us have been here 5+ years.
    I always was courious since I never knew your grow history if you grew much before Gk or got into it more after joing the site? You def fit in as boss here, putting up with everyones different stuff. Lol. Not to mention your one hell of a grower. I think the other old timer boss was cool also, guess he got burnt out. Would of been nice to had his contact info. Back when I took a few years break I was still turning off lights when a coper chopper would fly over, now its a few plants for me, no strangers, no dangers. Still keep rule #1 for everyone I know personally that dont know I grow.

9. Justcheckingitout

Oh the stories we could tell about all those crazy fucks from back in the day. Hanging out in chat room toking and talking real shit. Lol. I miss some of those old gorilla growers. ole ranger danger went to the grave still shaking his head at my chem ferts. He might be proud of me now. Lol.