Herb's new grow...

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Here I am again....finally. Been too damn long if you ask me, but I'm sure looking forward to it. All my beans germinated within a couple days so I'm happy so far. I just got them into soil today so not much to see just yet. Can't wait to see those lil' cotyledons pop up out of the soil! This is going to be fun. Shout out to SeedSupreme for their fast delivery and good germ rate (5 for 5). They also gifted me some OG Kush beans as my freebies but those will wait until my outdoor grow this summer.

Featuring:
    (All Feminized)
    AK/Widow 47
    Gorilla Bomb
    Sweet Soma
    Chocolate Cream
    Hashchis

Day One 02 22 18 005.jpg

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

"Herb is back in town"..i got my hammock set up and cold beer in cooler...do I need to start the grill?

I am curious about that hashchis. Are these 8 weekers round about?

3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I never pass up on a nice BBQ. By all means break the bitch out! :bigok:

Yeah they all are within that time range Check. These are all new strains for me so I'll see how it goes this first round and adjust for the outdoor grow. I have more beans of the same strains for that in wait.

I was sure that when I placed my order I was getting the Hashchis Berry strain but I think they switched things up on me and I got the Hashchis instead. Kinda peeved me a bit, but I'm not going to complain. Here's a description of the Hashchis. Is old cheese supposed to be a good thing? Guess we'll see in a few months time.

Hashchis: Very aromatic plant with profuse lateral branching. Produces strong-smelling buds and sweet resin. Lasting relaxing effect. Intense flavor of old cheese. Easy to grow, suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation.

60 - 70 days

HeadCase likes this.
  4. Justcheckingitout

I have ordered stuff from seed banks where they didnt have stuff in stock and sent other stuff. Usually the freebies are the ones they run out of stock. I still got a bunch of freebies in the fridge I need to break out. I usuall give the ones away I prob wont get to in time. A few here have got some goodies that way. Lol.

But best of luck on the grow. I still want to do that hash making video you had years back where you used the bowl of warm water from the microwave to make some nice hash balls. I built a tumbler with the help of friendly farmer/smc, i can get the kief and use your idea to make the bricks.

5. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I'm curious about the ak widow mix...Sounds euphorically energetic :pimp:

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

The Hashchis Berry was in a 3 strain mix they offered. Guess they switched things up on me for some reason. Damn...forgot about making the hash balls like that...was YEARS ago!

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Kinda wondering about that strain myself. I've never grown the AK47 or the White Widow. Best of both worlds all rolled up into one.

Green Goblin likes this.
  8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I’m pulling up a chair.

9. Very well, let's see the plants...

10. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Not much to report after 4 days, I'd wager :pimp:

Herb likes this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Goblin pretty much nailed it. Was waiting for the babies to grow up a bit. Still not much to look at but here they are in all their glory! LOL!

New Grow 02 26 18 006.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 007.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 010.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 011.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 014.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 015.jpg

New Grow 02 26 18 017.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    HeadCase likes this.
  12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Won't be long now -Bud

13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

All down hill from here. I actually forgot how sensitive the seedling stage was. Been growing clones too long I suppose. Nothing like those little babies though.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  14. Justcheckingitout

Aww they are sooo cute! Congrats on the new bundles of joy!

Herb likes this.
  15. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

10 days in and all's well.

New Grow 03 04 18 001.jpg

New Grow 03 04 18 002.jpg

New Grow 03 04 18 003.jpg
    New Grow 03 04 18 004.jpg
    New Grow 03 04 18 005.jpg
    New Grow 03 04 18 006.jpg

16. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking nice and healthy!

17. Justcheckingitout

Coming along nice there Herb!

18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Yes...must say they are doing well. Been tweaking the room getting things the way I like them of course. I have a consistent mid - 70's with between 45% & 50% humidity. Just letting those pots dry out till the soil pulls in from the side and then watering till the soil is nice and moist. Like riding a bike....just doing it how I always did it and it's working our just fine. I have to say I'm kinda digging this grow space too. It's working out better than I had hoped honestly. Patience is the hard part. I so look forward to those beautiful flowers.

ducrider likes this.
  19. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Day 18...damn these plants can grow!

New Grow 03 12 18 007.jpg
    New Grow 03 12 18 006.jpg
    New Grow 03 12 18 005.jpg
    New Grow 03 12 18 004.jpg
    New Grow 03 12 18 003.jpg
    New Grow 03 12 18 002.jpg

Discorilla and HeadCase like this.
  20. HeadCase