More reveg, hempy and soil.

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Got some Dabney, Grapefruit c99, cherry ak and some thing I cant remember in here. Got clones on all of them. Before I knew how easy reveg was I lost lots of great strains. Never again. 20180223_191801.jpg

blazerwill420 likes this.
  2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Damn...haven't seen a re-veg in a LONG time. Nice work Check.

3. Justcheckingitout

Yeah bro I had another one with some Dabneys that were just about dead and saved them, my real first reveg and man it rocked. The link is posted below

4. Justcheckingitout

5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Gotta love those funky ass leaves when they start to revert back to veg.

6. Justcheckingitout

Looking like its clone time. 20180228_202350.jpg 20180228_202400.jpg

7. Justcheckingitout

Looks like I can take a few clones, start new mother plants and flower off these. New dwc grow will be coming up soon.

8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

What is that medium you are using Check?

9. Justcheckingitout

Hempy and one in the back right corner soil.

10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Hempy? Help a brother out...been out of the loop a while. Is that the white stuff and what is it exactly?

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  11. Justcheckingitout

Its perlite like a white lava rock, i mix in 1/3 vermiculite (i think thats the spelling) i have filled up solo cups with it and just stuck in clones straight in it, never had a clone wilt this way. put a,drain hole about a inch up and water every other day till they root and then in 3 or 5 gallon buckets with a drain hole.

Here is a link to my first hempy grow, check it out. Went pretty good with the help of the hempy masters here helping out.

Https://forum.growkind.com/threads/jcio-1st-hempy-grow.46721/

Herb likes this.
  12. Justcheckingitout

info in above post..^^^

13. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Hempy = passive hydro for dummies; a bucket with a hole in its side about 2.5 to 3 inches above the bottom. This maintains a reservoir in the bucket that is replenished at every watering. The white stuff is perlite.

I use this method and it works very well. A big advantage to this is that you can't really overwater it. A big disadvantage to this method is that each time a plant is transplanted to a larger bucket, it takes about 8-10 days for the roots to grow down to the reservoir, during which time the plants don't really grow.

Herb likes this.
  14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thanks fellas. Now I know...and knowing is half the battle. Arggg