JCIO Back In Action Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

But I still got the 3 dank strains i just stuck in there, they are a few weeks behind but will def be good. I am going to reveg one of them, the humbolt seeds one is to tall with nute issues tryimg to dial in and the grisly purple kush was super short major bush that had nute issues, they were a few years old in the fridge. Not sure if that had any effect.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

How many weeks into flower JCIO?

3. Justcheckingitout

The first 12 (4 male 8 female) I started thats in flower now are in week 6. I over vegged the hell out of them. I wonder if I should of had in bigger than 2 and 3 gallon pots? They look stunted

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You and Headcase should talk.

btw...don't be afraid to let them run long if they're not fattening up.

ducrider and bigbudztoo like this.
  5. Justcheckingitout

I started to wonder if the pollination could of brought out a,parent gene that may be a longer running strain?

I am def learning stuff, like I am not a,seed breeder. Lol. But there is always next time and I thought about doing the cube breeding with the male pollen but space with the high 80's temps alread back here in Fl wont work. Which now I think about it, heat could be a issue.

6. Nice going bro. Share the harvest when it reaches the trim time.

7. Justcheckingitout

They did fatten up alittle this week. I got a leak in my water pipe un the garage so I am going to have to chop them this week. Everytime i get shit going something happens, ac goes out, hurricane, new ac needs repaired, another fucking hurricaine, roof gets trashed in hurricane, heat comes back, water pipe leaking in garage. My sister-in-law gets abused and has to move in....fuck me. Oh well I dont give a shit, shit happens. I just keep picking my balls up and wait for them to get kicked again. :lmao: 20180305_131027.jpg 20180305_131034.jpg 20180305_131015.jpg 20180305_131008.jpg

bigbudztoo, HeadCase and ResinRubber like this.
  8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Looks good. Two more weeks would have put you right in the zone.

9. Justcheckingitout

I fixed the leak so i can run them two more weeks

bigbudztoo likes this.
  10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Pick your balls back up to have them kicked again...ROFLMAO! Sucks man...I know. I've tried doing a decent grow for years now and kept getting kicked myself...for a variety of reasons. Ya just gotta keep getting back up and going forward. o_O

11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

12. Justcheckingitout

Yep, looks like what this brunette was doing sat night to my balls. :lmao:

blazerwill420 and Herb like this.
  13. Justcheckingitout

Another kick in the balls...Dam spider mights got 2 of my plants bad in my next round, i had a pest strip in there but hadnt sprayed in weeks because I ran out of neem oil. But i got some and sprayed the hell out of them. With out looking i am sure there prob was some on other new ones since they were in same spot but they didnt have webs or anything and looked good. Figures you let your gard down for a few weeks and them fuckers attack. I never notice untill the top leave get that curl, which by then is too late.

14. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

looks like they had a good foothold from all the bite marks on the leaves.. I make it a practice to check all the plants for bit marks on the lower leaves at least every other day. last week after several bug free rounds I found one plant (out of 14) in veg showing signs of active mites. I pulled it from the garden and sprayed every plant and clone with Azamax. I'll be hitting them with Azamax every three days for the next couple of weeks as a precaution before dropping back cold war status... If you're vigilant you'll notice new bite marks on the leaves well before you see mites running about. once there are enough mites for you to see em under the leaves they've already got the jump on you.
    Fuck all I hate those devil bugs.

15. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Spider mites and powdery mildew....my two least favorite things.