New soil

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by HeadCase, May 13, 2018.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well you know if I'm going to use it it's Miracle-Gro it's got some good stuff in it so what the hell-Bud 20180513_164140_Film3.jpg 20180513_164251_Film3.jpg

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

The devil is in the details...they are allowed to leave out that their using"chemically processed" worm castings, chicken poop and other stuff...

image.jpeg

You have let the spawn of satan himself into your growroom.

Why? :roll:

3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LMAO @ Goblin. Headcase has ALWAYS used Miracle Grow.....haven't you been listening? He's Satan's half-brother from another mother! Sarcasm

4. Green Goblin

I've been listening, I just don't hear things that don't conform to my beliefs... :roll:

Herb likes this.
  5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LMAO!

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Useless was the same way he finally gave up on me -Bud

Mrgreengenes, bigbudztoo and Herb like this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Another non-conformist in a conforming world! :baked:

Green Goblin likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

ROFLMAO! Damn near spit out my drink on that one! You my friend are one stubborn SOB. Can't say I much care for MG myself and I WILL put my compost up against it any day of the week, but you somehow make it work well in your garden. Can't say anything bad about that. Poor Useless...I'm sure you drove him nuts. :roll:

9. Green Goblin

Regardless of your inability to listen to reason, you do indeed have a way with the stuff. As well your resolve and good humor are always refreshing :roll:

Even if it is the entrails of the Devils demon dog packaged in solidified petroleum distillates, may it serve you well as it always has :roll:

Ps. I do realize my distaste for the stuff is entirely connected to my inability to use it in a way that doesn't crappify my plants...but that doesn't mean it isn't terrible :roll:

enjoy the day! :pimp:

Herb and HeadCase like this.
  10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Rumor has it HeadCase was gifted 3 gallons of a proper organic mix to experiment with. I wonder how it staked up to the MG. :lol::animbong:

11. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I know how you feel Head, I got it with Ranger and my use of peters 20-20-20 and a bloom booster chem fert. If you got it dialed in and it works, it works for you. :bigok:

Altho...lol. I will never use the MG soil (burned my plants) but will still use the peters.....us dam young whipper snapers....

Herb likes this.
  12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

It's got a GSC growing in it can't tell any difference

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Bud your plants are looking great buddy! You ever bike up towards Springfield MA area? Your more than welcome to stop by.

HeadCase likes this.
  14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Thanks Boss -Bud