Herb's new grow...

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

You putting anything in your cloning water herb?

2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I put a teaspoon of Hormex liquid rooting hormone in the water Goblin.

3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Well here it is.....the halfway point (roughly). Day 30 of flowering.

Flower 05 14 18 001.jpg

Hashchis:

Flower 05 14 18 008.jpg

Chocolate Cream:

Flower 05 14 18 014.jpg

Gorilla Bomb:

Flower 05 14 18 004.jpg

AK Widow 47:

Flower 05 14 18 011.jpg

Sweet Soma:

Flower 05 14 18 009.jpg

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

The clones are doing nicely. I transplanted four plants with the most root growth and they took really well. Going to transplant the rest today. Two Sweet Somas were taken a couple weeks after the first round of clones and they have yet to show roots so they will wait to be transplanted until they have some roots showing first. These bubble cloners are well worth building if you want easy cloning.

Clones 05 14 18 004.jpg

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Day 37. First pistols have started to change. The Gorilla Bomb has had a few bananas pop up at the very tip of the buds.....one here...one there....nothing too serious. I simply removed them with tweezers before they matured. Still...not a good thing as they can produce pollen just as easily as the balls can. So far no worries though. I'm still looking the plants over with a fine tooth comb daily.....just in case. Good thing too as I might have missed those nanners.

Flower 05 20 18 022.jpg

Gorilla Bomb:

GB 05 20 18 014A.jpg

GB 05 20 18 014B.jpg

AK Widow47:

AKWW47 05 20 18 009A.jpg

AKWW47 05 20 18 009B.jpg

Sweet Soma:

SS 05 20 18 007A.jpg

SS 05 20 18 007B.jpg

Chocolate Cream:

CC 05 20 18 008A.jpg

CC 05 20 18 008B.jpg

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Continued.....

Hashchis:

Hash 05 20 18 002A.jpg

Hash 05 20 18 002B.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Mrgreengenes and HeadCase like this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

The clones are doing quite well in their compost. Two more Hashchis are still in the bubble cloner but should be rooted out soon.

Clones 05 21 18 001.jpg

Clones 05 21 18 003.jpg

Picked out some tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers yesterday for the veggy garden.

Clones 05 21 18 004.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Herb likes this.
  9. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

This is the hardest part for me. Seeing all that sweet, sticky goodness and having to wait.....and wait....and wait. Will be well worth it though.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  10. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Those plants are looking fine. next crop you will have some fine smoke from these while you wait.

Herb likes this.
  11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good buddy! Looking forward to seeing the final pictures just before the chop.
    I like that gorilla bomb!

Herb likes this.
  12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Oh man....let me tell ya. This grow is killing me. Those buds are SO damn pretty it hurts! I have to force myself to leave the grow space because I just sit there and drool over them. My wife always knows where to find me when I disappear too. I'm sure she's tired of hearing how good those buds look and how this might be a grow to top all past grows for me. Yadda yadda...I go on and on. Just excited to FINALLY have another grow going that isn't turning into pure shit....like my last 10 or so. I will sit back and smoke these fine buds for hours while I watch their clones grow in my summer garden. That you can count on! :water pipe smoker:

You and me both brotha man!

It's..........so...........damn........hard being patient, but patient I shall remain! Ok...I took some sample buds today but I swear they were from lower branches! That counts right? :beerchug:

Mrgreengenes and bigbudztoo like this.
  13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Oh yeah...did I mention this grow is in a 1/2 bath? There is a shower and a toilet...that's it. So all these pictures are taken while I sit on the throne. I'm sure you're all thinking...."Is the seat up....or down while he takes those shots?" The world may never know...........:photographe:

14. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

And you mentioned all my shit...rofl
    Hate flies

15. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is that your wife yelling. "Shit or pick me some pot!" While your in the grow room Herb? :lmao:

Its cool you got some nice buds there. I am sure it feels as good as the buds look.

16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

ROFLMAO! I did...didn't I? Well, when you get to know me you'll see that I'm just an asshole....always talkin' shit. :smokin:

How did you know? :roll: I did make her come into the grow room and look at those beauties last night. If I have to drool, then SHE is going to drool with me! Damnit! :baked:

bigbudztoo and blazerwill420 like this.
  17. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

My wife is the same way she loves to smoke the herb but could care less about looking at the plants.

Herb likes this.
  18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

See....that's where I'm at a loss. Why in the world would they NOT love to look at those beautiful creatures? I guess maybe it's a guy thing. Like how we enjoy watching women's asses and they don't. Ah well...more time for me in the grow room! :kissit:

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  19. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

43 days into flower.....Gave them their final flower ferts last night. Straight water at the next watering and then a short flush before the chop. Damn near there. :animbong:

Flower 05 27 18 032.jpg

Gorilla Bomb:
    Flower 05 27 18 016.jpg

Chocolate Cream:
    Flower 05 27 18 012.jpg

AK Widow 47:
    Flower 05 27 18 007.jpg

Sweet Soma:
    Flower 05 27 18 005.jpg

Hashchis:
    Flower 05 27 18 024.jpg

20. HeadCase