Herb's new grow...

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thank you sir.

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Nice and chunky....i may have to try some home made organic soil...

Herb likes this.
  3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Damn, your biggest problem is trying to decide which one to smoke first. Nice job, Herb.smoking Banana

Herb likes this.
  4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Now if I could only get Headcase to say that! :roll:

Yeah...it's a tough predicament to be in but one I'll gladly accept....and thank you.

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Not happening-Bud

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LMAO! :roll:

Didn't think so my friend. I can work wonders....not miracles. <----Get my drift? :baked:

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Dug the ol' Olympus out...charged up the battery...and got some shots off last night. Gotta get back in the game for this next picture contest and I'm rusty as Hell. Gotta bring my A-game if I have any chance against everyone here. You all are just too good.

Flower Day 47B.jpg

Flower Day 47D.jpg

Flower Day 47E.jpg

Flower Day 47F.jpg

HeadCase likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Got a shot off this morning just as the lights went out.

Flower 06 02 18B.jpg

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking beautiful buddy!

Herb likes this.
  10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thanks Mr. GJ

My wife and I got to enjoy the sample buds I took from the Gorilla Bomb, the AK Widow, and the Chocolate Cream this weekend. Both the GB and AK Widow were classic sativa heads while the CC just kicked you in the head! That CC is some potent shit...night time smoke for sure. My wife was so stoned she forgot she was carrying her water pipe with her into the house and had to turn around and walk back out into the garage to put it away. :roll: Successful test it would seem. :animbong: I haven't taken any sample from the Hashchis or the Sweet Soma yet. Wanted to let those be a surprise, but very happy with the others so far. I'm sure the head will change a bit at harvest but so far...me likes!

HeadCase likes this.
  11. Justcheckingitout

Some yummy looking buds there. Bet it feels good to back in action.

Herb likes this.
  12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

It most certainly does. There's no other hobby quite like it. :beerchug:

13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

51 days into flower. The Chocolate Cream has been flushed and will be coming down this coming weekend. The breeder gives that strain a 50-60 day flowering time so I'm shooting for 56. Going to give the others a bit more time to finish off though. Most likely I will take them to a minimum of 65 days...maybe longer depending on how they look when the time comes. The buds are bulking up nicely. :bigok:

Flower 06 04 18.jpg

HeadCase and bigbudztoo like this.
  14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Got some 'lights off' shots this morning.....Day 53

Flower 06 07 18A.jpg

Chocolate Cream:

Flower 06 07 18B.jpg

Hashchis:

Flower 06 07 18D.jpg

Sweet Soma:

Flower 06 07 18F.jpg

AK Widow 47:

Flower 06 07 18H.jpg

Gorilla Bomb:

Flower 06 07 18J.jpg

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  15. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Looking good, Herb!

HeadCase and Herb like this.
  16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Day 57 of flower. I've decided to let the Chocolate Cream run out to 60 days before I chop her down. The trichomes are mostly cloudy now with a few clear trikes still....no ambers just yet. I just want the buds to fatten up a bit more and allow those clear trikes to cloud up. The Gorilla Bomb is popping bananas all over the place so it's a constant search for them when the lights come on each day. Kinda pissin' me off to be honest. I'm at the point now where I think I will be removing this pheno from the outdoor garden altogether. I don't wish to be constantly checking for male flowers when the time comes and worrying if I missed one. If it's this big of a pain in my ass with a small plant, I don't want to know what it will be like when I have a monster growing outside. Just not worth it IMO. I have 4 more GB beans left....I'll have to see what another pheno puts out next time. I'm still hopeful that I'll get a good one that won't hermie on me. The AK Widow47 and the Sweet Soma are doing great and the Hashchis is doing OK. The Hashchis was real finicky with the nutes and probably didn't do as well as it could have so I'll have to watch how I feed her in the outdoor grow. She's still nice and frosty with a great sweet smelling scent. Can't wait to taste that one and see if it is worth the smaller buds. Might surprise me.

Flower 06 11 18A.jpg

Gorilla Bomb:

Flower 06 11 18B.jpg

Hashchis:

Flower 06 11 18C.jpg

Chocolate Cream:

Flower 06 11 18D.jpg

AK Widow 47:

Flower 06 11 18E.jpg

Sweet Soma:

Flower 06 11 18F.jpg

HeadCase, Mrgreengenes and bigbudztoo like this.
  17. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

The chocolate cream looks nice and solid!

Herb likes this.
  18. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Those are all looking great.

Herb likes this.
  19. Justcheckingitout

That gorilla bomb is OMG!

Sweet soma looks pretty sweet too...

Herb likes this.
  20. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

You are correct sir.....solid lil' rock buds! :punk:

I know.....I have to keep myself out of the grow room for fear of losing myself in there...I can stare at them for hours! o_O

Yep.....damn shame it's popping out nanners. Beautiful buds on that one. Looks like it's got the GG#4 genetics in this pheno. I will smoke the shit out of it but it is a one time shot for this girl. I've yet to try the Sweet Soma though. At first I wasn't too impressed with it but the plant has really stepped it up during these final days. Looking to be one of my faves now. :rock: