Herb's new grow...

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Gorilla Bomb all trimmed up and ready for the axe.....day 71.

GBday71A.jpg

GBday71B.jpg

GBday71C.jpg

GBday71D.jpg

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I feel sick now just thinking about it. Moral of the story is when a stripper does a hand stand and throws her legs over your shoulders.....dont breath! You guys can thank me later next time you go to strip club...:beerchug:

P.s. nice buds there...bet those smell good!

3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Yes...they smell a far cry better than a stripper with her legs on your shoulders. :puke:

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Day 75 of flower.....the final day.

Sweet Soma:

SweetSomaDay75A.jpg

SweetSomaDay75B.jpg

SweetSomaDay75C.jpg

bigbudztoo and Justcheckingitout like this.
  5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

you've done this before haven't you.. Gorgeous plants Herb simply gorgeous.

Herb likes this.
  6. Justcheckingitout

That sweet soma, looks sweet! Is it a sativa? Any fruity goodness in it?

Herb likes this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Maybe a time or two....and thank you sir. I'm pretty happy with this round.

I've only had the scissor hash so far and the stone has a complete body numbing effect. Very much an indica dominant strain Check. Great medicinal strain if you have body aches like I do. The flavor is yet to be determined as I have not smoked the flower just yet. The hash does taste good but hard to give a good review on the flavor profile.

Here she is all trimmed and ready to chop. She was the most resinous of the 5 for sure.

SweetSomaDay76A.jpg

SweetSomaDay76B.jpg

SweetSomaDay76C.jpg

SweetSomaDay76D.jpg

8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

The totals are now in....

Chocolate Cream:
    60 days
    44g dry weight

AK Widow 47:
    65 days
    39g dry weight

Hashchis:
    67 days
    43g dry weight

Gorilla Bomb:
    71 days
    43g dry weight

Sweet Soma:
    75 days
    42g dry weight

Overall I harvested 7.5 oz's of some superb herb in a 3'x3' space. Not great, but I'm happy given the fact I did it all in 4 months from seed to harvest. My goal was to replenish my reserves ASAP.....not maximize my yield. I accomplished just that. Next winter I will do another indoor grow using the same genetics but will be making adjustments to my grow space in order to get more yield out of it. I will veg the plants longer before putting them to flower since I won't be on a 'fast clock' and I will be making the whole space more light efficient. Other than that I'm happy with the setup. It worked really well with little effort and rigging. These 5 strains now have their own spot in my salad box. :animbong:

SaladBox 004.jpg

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  9. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Nice collection!

But I'm kinda wondering about that box... A place for everything.

10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thanks....been trying to get my variety built back up. Some are scraping bottom I'm afraid. :ashamed:

As for the box....I had some scrap lying around so I made that box one day to fit my little jelly jars. I like to keep a small amount of each strain ground up in the jars so I can hit whichever strain I feel like at that particular moment. I like a green hit each and every time. So it just seemed right to keep them in a portable storage compartment. Damn thing is heavy AF though and I only have room for 12, so I'm thinking a new and improved model is warranted soon. This prototype did it's job for years now. Might be time to retire it.

11. Justcheckingitout

Speaking of boxes herb, I was just looking at the stash box thread from 2002 yesterday, is there any retro boxes coming up one day?
    :affro:

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Not sure I follow. Are you asking if I will once again make the Stealthstash boxes?

13. Justcheckingitout

Yep....maybe just figured with the new office you got that you may be playing wood crafter again..:bigok:

14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Might be something I do in the 'off season' Check. I do love the woodworking, and the stash boxes were fun to make. I might be willing to do some special orders when the time comes. :smokin:

Right now I am kick starting a plan to have my own off-road tour business. I've been running tours for these guys I'm working for now and I think I can do it better, and work for myself instead. :rock: That will be my main focus for the foreseeable future.

ducrider likes this.
  15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Go for it man! You're ahead of the game every time when every you can do you own thing & not be told what to do or how to do it.

Herb likes this.
  16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Damn straight! I always do better working for myself.....always. These fires out here have put a serious damper on our tours. I've been sitting home a bit too much but utilizing the time to get things in order for my business.

17. Justcheckingitout

Sitting at home working is not so bad either...:bigok:

18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

You are correct sir. It's hot as blazes out here in Cali right now so I'm keeping inside and working on my website. I do go down to the creek with the dogs every now and then to cool off though. Life's pretty good all things considered.

19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

It’s got to feel good to have your own stash that you grew. It is good to have you back growing herbs it’s got to feel good to have your own stash that you grew. It is good to have you back growing herb Herb!

Herb likes this.
  20. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Loving the new stash for sure. My wife and I have our evening sessions and pick from the available jars what we choose to smoke at that particular time. It's nice having variety. :animbong:

bigbudztoo and Mrgreengenes like this.