Mr.Astro's Birthday

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Apr 16, 2018.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Happy Birthday my friend wish you where still here with us -Bud

Attached Files:

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

He was cool, that's for sure. Definitely miss having him around.

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Yea I miss him too.

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

What? Astro is no longer with us? Damn...I've been gone a while haven't I?

5. Justcheckingitout

yeah, been a few years. I guess he had a heart attack from what they said. . BB214 gone also.....cancer. sad stuff.

6. Mrgreengenes

Here’s a picture with him in his home. BB 214 is center of couch with his dog scotch. That’s me left upper corner with a white long sleeve shirt. DXE and his daughter, ducrider and Friendlyfarmer were there too.
    3AB5068D-2C7E-47D0-9E8D-3631DDFDFE4A.jpeg

blazerwill420 and HeadCase like this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Well that sucks. I think I do remember something about Astro years ago....just been so long I forgot. Never knew BB214 though. Must be after my time as admin. here. I do remember RangerDanger supposedly going out into the forest and committing suicide. I wonder just how many people we've lost over the years?

8. Justcheckingitout

I don't believe ranger went in woods...but he said he was. I think it was a story he wanted people to remember him by. Do you know if anyone met him personally. I liked ranger, then I would of liked to deck him, then I just figured he was a old head set in his ways and one day I would be too. And here we are today. Lol. But astro was cool and straight up guy. I didn't know him as close as others here also bb214 either, but many many conversations with them over the years. When BB 214 said he had cancer it was hard to read, then a few weeks before he died he said he couldn't take care of his plants and had to tear down his grow, it was heart breaking like it will be me one day. But remembering the goodyimes... I still crack up on the "sprayed raid on the plants" story.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That raid thing was funny as hell. Sadly I may have lost my last cut of his cheese. It's looking terrible.

When Astro passed I hooked his mother up with the dude on here that was into the tie dye. His mother wanted to send me something, I passed. Always wondered what that was about.

10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I hear ya there. I never believed that story either. Ranger was an attention whore more than anything else. Real pain in my ass back in those days too....he and Agrow both. Ah the good ol' days! :beerchug:

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

She had a CD of his life she sent it to a couple of us-Bud

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I never knew, I just assumed she wanted to send me a "thank you" for hooking her up. I didn't need or want that. It's good to finally know, thanks.

13. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

We remember Mr. Astro and his home going (if memory serves us right, he even basically told me what part of his ass to kiss on a disagreement we had) he was a strait up guy, and also BB214 sharing with us about his diagnoses so we knew his passing was coming, didn't know that RangerDanger had gone as well.
    Hug your Family and be there for them, the only guaranty we have in this life is that we won't make it out alive. Father Time is undefeated.

ducrider, Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  14. Mrgreengenes

Yea I new him personally. Nice guy. I miss him.
    Nice to see you Tron.

15. Justcheckingitout

Hey Tron! Hang out bro.

Here's to Mr. Astro and BB214. :animbong:

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

:animbong:

17. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I didn't know Mr Astro personally but I did know Paul,, some people just go before their time..

18. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

The day Friendly Farmer nearly chocked himself out on dab !

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  19. Mrgreengenes

I remember. :D

20. Justcheckingitout

I think those dabs are dangerous. Buddys son smoked them all the time. Then once he took a hit, started hacking and turned blue and quit breathing, not to be the debbie downer, but you got to be careful and not do too much at once.