New puppy

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Herb, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

My wife lost her faithful boy.....an English Bulldog.....2 1/2 years ago. After these years she has finally let him go and has been wanting a new puppy for the first time now. I've been keeping my eyes out at our local shelters hoping to rescue a dog in need of a home, but the problem was that my wife was in the market for a Mastiff, and finding those in a shelter was slim to none....especially a puppy. So I pretty much gave up on that avenue and started keeping my eyes open for puppies in our area. Well her dream came true about a month ago when I found some English Mastiff puppies needing homes. We had to wait until they got older to go get one but we got to pick out her boy in advance. His name is Coda (the wife is a huge Zeppelin fan) and he is 7 weeks old now. Just picked him up this past Saturday. Damn good pup if I do say so myself. He's meshed right in with our other 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 chickens. He's going to be a BIG boy so his training is in full swing from the start. Can't have a 200lb. dog with bad manners. :roll:

CodaPorchB.jpg

CodaKittyC.jpg

CodaXena.jpg

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

What a cute little doggy. Looks like a plant chewers. :lol::lmao:

Herb likes this.
  3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Very cute animals!

Herb likes this.
  4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

He's chewed on a few of the plants outside but he's not too bad about it. He's got lots of chew toys....that is a must for puppies. He does like to find sticks outside to chew on as well.

5. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Nice looking pups, Herb!

Herb likes this.
  6. Justcheckingitout

Hes a pot doggie, just like his daddy! Lol

Herb likes this.
  7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Puppy love!

Herb likes this.
  8. Justcheckingitout

I could pick up alot of puss at the mall puppy-sitting for you. :bigok:
    Sorry to hear about the loss of the other dog. I have cried harder over losing pets than some family as bad as that sounds.

Max Rockatansky and Herb like this.
  9. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

You have no idea how much puss this dog attracts. He's definitely a chick magnet. LOL!

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  10. Justcheckingitout

I was at a local market and this guy had timber wolf/Shepard pups. All the hot chicks hanging around. They were cute little fluffy burgers with huge ripping claw paws. The one dog almost ripped this chicks top off. I was like "good doggie" lol. They only wanted 300 and they had their shots. I should of got a pic.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOL!