Herb's 2018 outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good Herb!

2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thank you sir. I got busy painting the house and getting my wood shed full for winter so I apologize for not getting back sooner. Obviously everything is cut, dried, and in jars now curing. Getting my indoor op situated now. :light:

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Nice hauls you got there.

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thanks Check. The outdoor yield was dismal really. I just don't have the right area to grow outdoors here (nowhere with full sun all day long) and being at 2600' elevation doesn't help matters. Even my garden grows are harder here. Good thing is I have more smoke than I know what to do with again and that's a nice feeling. The wife and I were down to the last nitty gritty and I had to re-stock in a hurry. For now I'm going to stick with indoor grows, and most likely only run a single harvest per year. Winter is the best time for me as it's too hot in summer and I can't keep the grow space cool. That's ok though. Each new grow brings new herb to the table and you know me....I like my variety. :animbong:

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I had the same problem outside this year too......my yield was embarrassing. I'm on my last jar of smoke now. So glad I've got my indoor. I'm going to go back to what I know next year and kill outdoors. The most I've pulled out of my 200sqft outdoor is 20# so that's the goal, 20 or bust

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I wish you all the luck on next year's outdoor grow Blazer. Me...I'm done with outdoor. It's never been my thing so I'm sticking with what I know....indoor.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I am at 33 ft above sea level..lol. I just cant get a good out door grow. It seems like every time I try there is everyone and there brother has to get around my space and I have to move indoor anyways...so inside they stay.

Herb likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I had that same problem man. With the smell it just gets my nerves on edge too damn much for my liking. Even though it's legal here. and I'm out in the sticks, I just can't shake years and years of flying under the radar. Old habits and all. Better safe than sorry I always say. Keeping my grow-ops under wraps has kept me out of jail so far. I'll stick with my gut and keep things on the down-low like I normally do.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

When the stuff starts smelling, that's when my nerves go into overdrive. I have a love/hate relationship with that time of year.

Herb likes this.
  10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOVE the smell myself....I just know everyone else can smell it too. LOL! That's the part I hate.