Herb's 2019 indoor grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Dec 7, 2018.

1. XxSpyder420

XxSpyder420 Planted Seed

nice herb. you gonna top them or just let them grow out??

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Great minds Herb. Been more than a few years, but there's a shower enclosure grow back in the Resinrubber history. those things are awesome for 4-8 plant gardens.

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

are those the peel and stick tiles you get set up? You got a designer grow room!

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I apologize for being absent as of late and not providing updates. Life has been crazy for me these past couple months. I'm back now and the grow has had it's ups and downs let me tell ya, but I've got things on track again. The plants are doing pretty good and have been in flower for 10 days. I went through and did a little defoliation last night (just water leaves and lower branches) to give better air-flow and light penetration. I didn't top or take any clones this round so the girls just did their own thing and grew natural. The good thing is they have almost stopped their 12/12 stretch now because I'm running out of vertical space.

2019Grow032819 009.jpg 2019Grow032819 010.jpg

5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I just let them grow natural this round Spyder.

That's cool Res. You are so right. This has been one of my better indoor chambers. It's small but gets the job done for sure! You got a link to some of the pics that I can check out?

Nope. That is some sort of paneling Check. Can't remember the name of it. Old ass shit though!

Edit: It's called Marlite Check.

6. ResinRubber

Don't know where they be anymore. Stored in the old media files? That was 3 or 4 laptops ago so if I got them they'd be on one of the hard drives sitting under my bed collecting dust.

Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

27 days in.

I'm pretty happy with this round so far. Had some nutrient issues just before flower (the plants depleted the soil I built), but got myself some Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom to remedy the issues. I must say that turned things around and is making this a grow to remember. Feeding solely the Tiger Bloom now that the stretch is done. I've got nice bud sites on each branch down the the base of each plant and have been defoliating where needed to open up the lower sections to more light. This grow is more in line with my older grows in that I have buds from base to tip...that makes me happy. Getting back into my groove now. The added wall in the grow space has helped a great deal too. All that light stays where it needs to be now.

2019Grow041519 002.jpg

2019Grow041519 004.jpg

Max Rockatansky and OldSmokey like this.
  8. ResinRubber

Beauteous old head.

Herb likes this.
  9. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thank you sir.
    Beautious...now that is a flashback word for ya. :beerchug:

10. Justcheckingitout

I love using those lowes buckets. They are great planters. Lol

Herb likes this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

37 days in. The smell is phenomenal!

2019Grow042419 003.jpg

12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Busy as hell these days. Sorry I don't have more time to post the progress. It's been a rollercoaster ride this round but the endgame is all that matters. Pretty happy with how it's turning out.

55 days in this past Sunday May 12th: Chocolate Cream to the rear left, Gorilla Bomb to the rear right, Sweet Soma at center, OG Kush in the front left, and Hashchis on the front right.

2019Grow051219 003.jpg

2019Grow051219 004.jpg

13. Justcheckingitout

Man that sweet soma is sweet chunk!

Herb likes this.
  14. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

damn Herb thats beautiful!!

MAD MAX

Herb likes this.
  15. Justcheckingitout

Hashcis, is that a mix of hash plant and ?...

16. ResinRubber

Growing just as if you never stopped. Methinks it's in those Yeti genes to make things grow.

Herb and Max Rockatansky like this.
  17. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

It's has a very sweet smell too. My go to for back pain!

Thank you sir. Just wait...I have updated pics now. They got even more perty!

Not what you would expect...here's the lineage. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Hashchis/00_Seeds_Bank/

This place tends to stick on ya. Just took a grow or two to get back in the swing.....oh.....and some grow room upgrades helped. :ebert:

18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

So here we are at day 65. I've been so busy with projects that this crop was not cared for or looked after a whole lot but it did get the TLC it needed along the way...when it was needed anyway. Overall not a bad round at all. One of my better ones to be honest. I guess there is such a thing as loving your plants too much. These girls didn't get a lot of love, and in fact got pretty stressed the fuck out along the way, but that helped in the long run me thinks. The OG Kush is missing from these pics because I pulled it out of the grow space when I noticed it start to put out bananas late in flower. It's finishing up out in my shed. I'll have to get pics of that later.

2019Grow052219 004.jpg

2019Grow052219 009.jpg

Here is the Gorilla Bomb. She turned out some nice colors!

2019Grow052219 005.jpg

2019Grow052219 012.jpg

Chocolate Cream. I let her go a bit longer than the recommended time and she did not disappoint. The buds fattened up nicely. Took a LOT of flushing for her to start losing her dark green pigment too. I like those leaves to change color before I attempt to harvest. Much smoother smoke that way.
    2019Grow052219 006.jpg

2019Grow052219 011.jpg

The Sweet Soma. She's the shortest of the bunch but still a looker. Not as heavy a harvest from this strain either. It's a great one for back pain though.
    2019Grow052219 007.jpg

The Hashchis. I'm not very impressed with the first pheno I grew from this strain so we shall see how this second pheno does. I had high hopes for this one but it's left me wanting so far.
    2019Grow052219 008.jpg

19. ResinRubber

Exceptional finish! Bravo Mr. Herb, bravo.

Herb likes this.
  20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

In the first picture, the one in the back to the right looks awesome. Well they all look pretty good.

Herb likes this.