Mole looking stuff on stalks?

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got a friend who grew a plant outside this year. Hes grown a bunch of vegetables and peppers so his soil/compost was good. During veg he had a nice size plant in a 5 gal pot and it looked perefect, come flower he was loosing leaves which I told him was normal and then he was getting these mole looking things on the main stalks. I am not sure what that are, they are light/med dark brown about the size of a lady bug, some alittle bigger. In telling him that its chop time and he can shoot for revegging the plant for next year, I just wasnt sure what the mole looking things were and if the plant might be diseased and not worth revegging. I can get a pic if needed but wanted to see if anyone knew what it was?

2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Sounds like scale. Not good. I've been fighting it all summer on an ash tree i planted. Neem oil would be in order.

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, i will fill him in and see what he wants to do, i got extra high grade seeds, hes prob better to start from scratch, veg inside till march or april and sun the rest.