Heart Still Beating??

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Wawona2017, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Just crossed my mind today. No idea why. Also no idea how I got the password right on an account that wasn't even my original account. Pure luck. Saw some activity, from a few months ago, from some old heads I used to know. Blast from the past. Hey, Y'all.

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey man, glad to see ya here, I hadnt been on in a few months. Sure do miss the old days of GK glory. Remember the chat room toke partys...lol. would be nice to haveva reunion with everyone on a chat. Maybe we could get a zoom meeting going.

3. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Hey jcio. Good to hear ftom you! Of course I remember the chat room toke parties. The stuff legends are made of. Would love a reunion. Would be tough.

4. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Appears there is no longer a pulse....sad really. I had some really good times, up in here, with folks I never met. At least the info is here for the new growers. It really is good info, even all these years later.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I come back every once in a while without signing in and the only one that was posting was blazer and I think he has finally giving up also. I have to give it to him, he stayed strong for quite a long time. If new growers do happen upon this site they will surely have some good knowledge here to learn from. I can't believe all the stuff I learnt here and how my garden has exceeded anything that I imagined from when I first came here. Some of the people I met here are great people ( and a couple aren't) and the advice is great. Sad to see it go.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I stick my head in once in a while to look. still sad to me..

7. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Well, well, well!!!! Greengenes!!! Wow!! Just seeing your name took me back, brother. I sure hope you are doing the best....we're all still hangin' around...just grown a little. Hope we all keep kinda strolling through....Dazechain shows up and I am gonna to pull out the bongrip emoji back..

Shit is legal now folks...wtf. we were all hiding out in makshift closets like outlaws...shipping seeds to each other all on the sly.

8. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Whats up guys! I really miss this place too!! Learned a shitload from folks who will willing to share their knowledge and experience.
    Legal here now too. So everybody thinks a tent, a light and a few seeds means they'll be growing like a pro in no time. The have no idea how long we took to learn the ins and outs of growing top quality bud. Folks want to show off pics of their plants and bud, so I'll give them a "looks great" and remember back to the buds we had here in our bud contests. Good old days!!!
    Be Cool, CG

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

You guys can keep up with me on FB under Gerald Lyman if you want. I'm still growing for a living. :D

10. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

is this thing still on?

11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

It is still here but seldom gets any new posts. I drop in now and then.... sad, the place is a graveyard

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I fell asleep.

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

How you all doing? Thinking of getting the band back?

14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'm still kicking at 70 haven't grown in a while sure do miss Growkind tho -Bud

15. nippie

growing is a chore anymore lol, passing it off to my sons son enough.

no money to be made, but I refuse to buy out of principle

happy turkey day and merry Christmas to folks still around

and it'd be nice to get band back together, but to many yokos

16. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Still around, but working out of Cannabis. I still grow, but don't post much of anything. Instagram is about the only place I post anymore. Working on reversing the Triangle Kush, and going to be making some crosses with a few breeders cuts: Graps Pie (Cannarado), Triangle Kush (The Holy Grail), Memory Loss (Archive), and Headband. I know all these previous posts are from a while ago, but hope you guys are doing well!

17. nippie

nice and I hope you doing well also.

are you still into baking? that's my next task, making Christmas cookies for everyone.

I just brought some clones in from Cali, they look like shit, bit hopefully take off. the wife is pissed cuz she prefers seeds and deal9ng with friends but it is what is it is.

she has taking over most of the growing, but im finally getting back in it since it's more for fun than a job now.

actually trying to do high pressure aeroponics outdoors this next year. either going to an expensive fuck up, or fun experiment.

at least don't have to hide shit anymore, my youngest was kinda disappointed when we finally broke things down and explained things to him. my other knew because had to have the drug talk with him, mainly cuz high school kids vape and I don't trust vapes unless ypu know who made em.

but life is good, got our forever home, lake, pool, land, etc.

glad to hear you doing well and a couple of the other guys I talk to from here offline.

you got any ideas for a good Christmas cookie tray? trying to avoid strong canna taste so may do butter cookies with some royal icing

got any ideas, time is ticking lol

Discorilla likes this.
  18. Discorilla

Gingersnaps and Molasses cookies are my favorite holiday cookies for infusing. Peanut butter or chocolate chips are classic. I'd go for fudge, too.

I wanna see if I can figure out divinity, too. My guess would be infusing with a Distillate to avoid flavor/terpenes. I love the hash flavor, though!

Still baking at home, but it's more of a hobby now. Trying to find something to put my MBA to use.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
    nippie likes this.
  19. nippie

making some molasses cookies from America test kitchen as I type this up.

going to be making 3 different types of peanut butter cookies, but that's tomorrow, making butter for that now.

Any decent seed options stateside?

Trying to run to Michigan etc is kinda a joke, so many kids, nothing what they say, no one has standards anymore.

Discorilla likes this.
  20. Discorilla

Stateside: Great Lake Genetics, Multiverse Beans, and JBC Seeds are the banks I use. A lot of breeders have their own sites now, too. Brothers Grimm always has deals going on for his tester fems, so I get some for runs while hunting through other stuff.

I may start doing fems for elite cuts, too. Triangle Kush finally reversed, so TK S1s and
    Grape Pie X TK are being made this cycle. They are about 2 weeks into flower now. I am also going to make feminized Headband soon.

nippie likes this.