Exodus Cheese

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by EvilSkuzzi, Oct 29, 2012.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

#1-Strain:> GHS Exodus Cheese

#2-Appearance:> Lanky plant. There seems to be two phenos, one more sativa than the other. This isn’t a pure sativa by a long shot, but for a hybrid mix these are sativa dom.

#3-Taste:> Very earthy and can be harsh when first dried. Nothing a good cure can’t fix though.

#4-Aroma:> It smells like weed. No citrus undertones, just weed.

#5-High/Stone type:> At first nothing and I mean nothing. A few minutes in, still nothing. You forget you had a smoke and go off and do something else. Its only 10 minutes into this task that you realise you’re completely fucked. You’re not “stoned”, just fucked. This smoke makes the mundane, great! A few buckets of this and some good tunes on the iPod and the house hold chores become the highlight of the week ;)

#6-Source:> Greenhouse Seeds

#7-Price:> 5 fem where at £25ish.

#8-Potency:> 10/10 I prefer the cerebral highs and this is entirely that. It’s not 100% sativa so the paranoia isn’t there and you have just enough body after a few hours that you’re not buzzing around a light fitting all night.

#9-Overall Rating:> 8/10 The high is great, but the plant is lanky and the buds are smallish but there are LOADS of them. It’s a bitch to trim but the high is great. So I am taking 1 mark off for the taste and 1 for the plant structure.

#10-Overall Description:> Love the high, average taste. Nice yield, but its in lots of smaller buds. Easy to grow if you have the space. Not for micro grows.

#11-Would you recommend:> Yup

#12-Smokers General Comments:> Luckily I haven’t smoke any before writing this report as it would have taken hours if I was under the influence ;)

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

another no nonsense report from the Skuzzi

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Digging the new leaf Skuzz.

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

+1:redbong:

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice plant and report.

I love comment number 5.:roffl::roffl:

BBT

6. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Just popped 4 Exodus Cheese 2 days ago. Lets see how they turn out. Thanks for the review. I heard it's the only original Cheese strain. Any truth to that?

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I don't know if I've just been in the clouds but I think this is the first time I've ever seen weed you have claimed to grown there SKuzz... That said them is some nice big buds for 100% sativa.

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=44529

Theres a few grows to have a flick through Steel.

Its not 100%, but a very sativa dom hybrid.

Chaz, GHS Exodus Cheese and any other Cheese available in seed arent the original. The original Cheese was a Skunk 1# grown by the Exodus Project in the 90's. Its clone only and everyone says they have a cut. As with all these clone only strains, its a nice story but probably doesnt exist anymore.