Like I said, #%*^ AUMA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blazerwill420, May 31, 2017.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

https://www.mmcadvisorsinc.com/regulations/

No way I see this bullshit paragraph standing up to court scrutiny...but, this is California.

"The applicant or licensee must waive any sovereign immunity defense that the applicant or licensee may have, and must submit a written waiver of sovereign immunity to the bureau with any license application or renewal, which is valid for the period of the license."

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Any attorney with half a brain would just advise you to go to another county. But let's back up here, the same fucks that have been arresting us can now join in at the table. This shit is beyond the pale.

"(including any persons employed in the State of California Department of Justice, in any district attorney's office, in any city attorney’s office, in any sheriff's office, in any local police department, or in the State Department of Consumer Affairs) cannot hold a medical cannabis license or hold ownership in a medical cannabis business within the town/city that they work."

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What? So Cali is worried about peeps sueing them over a commercial license? Do they require the same thing for every other state issued license? If not, it's special pleading. They are saying this specific license poses such a huge risk to the government that it requires a special carve out from the US Constitution to give exceptional protection to the government from those it licenses.

Depends on the judge and where the appeal goes, but there's gotta at least be a challenge to this kind of shit.

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I have a couple of state licenses (both of which require doj/fbi background check) and neither have this bullshit clause. Being ca, some crackpot judge will uphold it.

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

do you lose your firearm rights with this?

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Not as far as I know, however, they can throw firearms charges at you if they raid you and find weapons.