Spec check these led's pleeze

Discussion in 'DIY LED Builds' started by Green Goblin, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I tried to upload A thumb nail of the specs I hope it works...it worked

Available in 5 meter lengths, I could line my greenhouse frame

Are these the thing to get to make your own light strips?

:pimp:

Attached Files:

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Its looks the same as I have seen else where, I heard Samsung was brand most people use but wondering how close you would have to put these lights to your plants and how close the strips would have to be together. How does each strip hook together is my question and can you run 10 of these off one plug? Also is the par out put any good?

3. Green Goblin

These are just the pcb LEDs on a ribbon, very DIY. Each led is either 1.2v and there's 10 in series or they can be 12v and all be parallel. You'd have to make the strips to suit your power supply. My power supply is a battery bank, so not much thinking involved aside from wire size

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Probably won't do much for the plants unless they are inches away. Never used anything like that to grow with but I doubt they have the wattage to penetrate enough to grow with. Could be used to boost the lower areas of the plants where the main lights don't reach well. I picture them being more for accent lighting or a mild light source to see by. Good luck!!!
    Be Cool, CG

5. Green Goblin

That's what I was thinking as well...perhaps if I wrap 30' around the plant itself :roll:

I'll pass...I think I'll go the cob light route if I ever do go indoors in the summer :pimp:

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Go the cob route. I can bet you will be happy, get with us before you do to ask further questions on which led chips to get and such.