May Donald Trump's Soul Rot in Hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperMoChombo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Yea, an apology would be nice.

But blazer, of course covid knows, it knows when you are eating and when you aren't, its like Santa but evil.

I will say I was overly cautious when it first hit, but then the more papers I read the more skeptical I became.

I had to pay a guy for 3 weeks to sit home and play video games for 2 days of sniffles, his words not mine. Not like I want to spread it to everyone, but at same time I think all common sense has left the door in regards to what we are facing.

Some states are down right insane still on their lockdowns, I have friends in Michigan who I had to send garden seeds last year because they weren't allowed to buy them. Because growing carrots and tomatoes is sure way to get covid

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I don't want or need an apology. Fuck 'em.
    My wife has had to work through this whole ordeal. For the first 3 months they didn't need or take any precautions then all of a sudden they had to wear masks even though nobody at her work got sick and still haven't to this day. I love how Covid just goes around Wal-Marts, Lowes, HomeDepot and grocery stores. Oh yeah, it also skips right by the homeless. That is one smart disease.

blazerwill420 and nippie like this.
  3. nippie

I feel ya on that.

I was opposite, seen doors being welded shut in China and start buying absurd volumes of ppe. The only thing that was an issue was to secure was hand sanitizer because we are required to have specific kinds. But I even sent my guys home with packs of n95s, hospital grade concentrates etc, then supplied my brass with same.

I was overly anal for first couple months, then it got exhausting, and the skeleton crew I had left that had to come in daily just said fuck it, we get it we get it. Brass still thinks we mask up every day, lol. Only time we do if fda or inspector is here.

My biggest issue was brass wanting me to stay home to stay safe, and I had to argue it would look bad to send guys in while I sat at home.

Then to see people sit at home and tell me I want to kill grandma if I don't this or that....while I'm busting my ass everyday to keep my company going. Yeah, lost some friends over that because I told them how I honestly felt.

But it really does piss me off, covid devasted small biz and government allowed the biggest to stay open. It's another reason why I think its overblown and just a push for globization.

I had friends lose everything, and not due to their own mismanagement or mistakes, due to government deciding big retailers were more important than small ones.

Still believe this was man-made, then over blown to give government a reason to take complete control over us. I'm not alone in that, daily riots in Europe at this point fighting for what rights they have left.

In the end, you fit the cat that may have adverse reaction, wear mask, get vaccine, stay home.....but don't tell me how to live my life or how I should behave.

Remember that whole my body my choice thing

Lvstickybud and blazerwill420 like this.
  4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I agree and shame on your so called friends for getting pissed over you telling the truth. I always tell them that if they don't want the truth, then don't ask me anything. And yes, I too believe it is their way of getting us back to the globalization that Clinton, Bush and Obuma was leading us into. All I can say is that this is a free country and I can choose how to live it. If they want to arrest me and send me to jail for not wearing a mask, so be it. I can just see it now, it will be like Arlo Guthrie in Alices restaurant, sitting in jail with rapists and murders and them scurrying away when they hear that you're there for not wearing a mask and I wasn't even robbing a bank. I have thought about getting a Lone Ranger mask and say, see, I'm complying. It's a mask and it's covering my face.

nippie likes this.
  5. nippie

Lvs is going to be scaring off the father rapers in group w.

Yeah, it was really a combo of things, specially knowing that in private she's telling my wife she hopes it never ends because she was making more with the extra 600 a week on unemployment than she was working. Meanwhile I'm doing everything humanly possible not to lay people off, set people up to work from home, etc. And knowing that she's still hanging out, and at the time traveling to visit friends in other states and invited us up to her place.

But she made some comment about a couple of us joking with memes about masks and I lost it.

Honestly not sorry at all about it, I may have upset the wife a bit because it was more of her circle from the dog world than my actual friends.

Lvstickybud and blazerwill420 like this.
  6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yeah, my wife and I have a friend like that. She has made more in a couple months than she has in years and has actually turned jobs down because she makes so much more on unemployment. She can't believe that she is actually able to put money away, where as before Covid, she never made enough to be able to save any. Who would have any incentive to return to work just to make less? I feel that the Government is just trying to show people that they don't have to work, the Government will provide you with all you need. What a slippery slope that is. When we have to get taxed to be able for the Government to continue doing this, people are going to be pissed. The bill that just past is already going to cost the average person about $2,000 more a year in taxes. They think that just because you don't have to claim it on your taxes as income that somehow it's free money and the Government won't recoup it by taxing us for it. Just like the minimum wage bullshit. If they raise everybody's income to $15 an hour they don't realize how much EVERYTHING will go up in price to cover that. Just think about the poor bastard that's making $15 an hour now. When they hike everybody up to $15, these poor bastard will still be at $15 and be poorer than they are now. Some poor bastard will get an $8 an hour raise and everybody else will remain where they are. People have to realize that if you have a minimum wage job that that is a beginning job for teenagers or people just wanting extra money by working a part time job. Minimum wage jobs are not designed to support a family. It's a starting point so people can get work experience under their belts. I know that's how I and everybody else used to do it. You work for little pay, get some experience, go get a better job and so on and so on. When did people think that flipping burgers should pay as much as a tradesman job? The age of "just give it to me. I deserve it. I shouldn't have to earn it." This has been a sore subject for me ever since the early '80's.

nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

All these people sucking on the unemployment teat are going to be in for a big surprise when the tax man comes knocking. Unlike the stimulus money unemployment is most definitely taxable income. You can thank Reagan for that.

nippie likes this.
  8. nippie

They actually forgave it on fed level, but for every pc of shit like that bitch, im sure a legit person was ruined, so I'm not going to judge...except those that I know and I have and will continue.

But I do like how the new admin, just fired people for previously smoking pot....super progressive. Not even sessions did that. Wheres res again?

Oh and the kicker, biden fbi let a man on terror watch list buy a gun and murder people and he wants to take americans rights away. What the actual fuck.

Not even touching southern border, whats the estimates 42,000,000 now in the first couple of years...and we get chuckles from admin. I hope no one wants a raise or looks for a job anytime soon, that market is about to tank unless you management.

Lvstickybud likes this.