Various Edible Recipes

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by blazerwill420, Jan 23, 2017.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Eat as much as you would normally dab. The thought came to me one day when I saw one of my dogs eat some bud and get high as hell. He peed on me he was so high, twice. Then I have a little chihuahua and he likes to get up on the table. He got ahold of some loose bho and I thought I was going to have to take him to the vet. Bottom line, if a dog can eat the stuff and get baked then we should be able to also. The key I think is your weight to bho ratio.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

My honeys made in Merica. By American bees. No immigrant bees here. Making honey great again! Lmao

3. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Ok. No smoke yet today. Bout to smear some bho on my wake up wrap. I really want it to work. I love to be stoned.

I ate a half pea sized boogie. I did not chew. Tastes like soap a little. Floral overtones with bitter front.

Let's hope I'm peeing on my wife in an hour.

ResinRubber and blazerwill420 like this.
  4. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Well an hour later. I'm posting comments I think are funny and chuckling hard but still continent.

Honestly I'm so spun out most of the time that NOT smoking makes me feel fucked up. As in Reality is totally unreal. So my experiment may not really quantify the effects very well. Plus I'm sure there's a delay in effect that my patience may not wait around for. I'm eying the dabber...

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I hear you about being spun all the time when you're not high. Same here.

I'm fucking paying for weed atm and I just smoked a quarter ounce in 2 days. I decide to go to the street the last time and that took three damn days. Don't miss that game one bit. Really looking forward to harvest this year.