Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Bong O Matic, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

Well, I finalle did it. On friday used check to get Diabl 2 Battle Chest.

[​IMG]

It includes Diablo 1 Diablo 2, and Diablo 2 Expansion Lord Of Destruction.

I've played it before at a friends house, and liked it. So I decided that i'd get it. And with my bday being the day before I got it, I decided it was my late bday present. Big 20. One more year before I can drink. Legally anyways.

If anyone out there plays this game online look for account name xxong-bakxx.

Ong Bak being a great movie! I advise watching it.

SO MANY ADVERTISMENTS IN ONE POST! IKNOW! :icon_confused:

2. Diablo2

Diablo2 Lord of Destruction

You called me by name

What do you want?:evil4:

LoL... Yeah, I played that game for a long time... Got tired of it after a while.

3. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

Welcome to like 5 years ago that game was and still is the shit but most servers are over run with hackers thats why I quit.

4. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Yeah... i got tired of all of the duped / hacked items... And my kick ass characters that I built becomming useless every time Blizz decided to add a new patch & screw up every damned thing.

Oh, and I got tired of all the LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!!!

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man the only online game i still play is that counter strike. You should check that shit out! NOthing better than running around with badass guns blasting on people from all over the place you don't know.

6. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

Hey, to whoever said something about hackers, they all got banned. Even people who used Map Hack. And as for dupes, well, there's still a shit load of those. But I don't contribute to duping. All the stuff I have now was earned honestly. Or given. Lol. Right now i'm rocking Fortitude armor, perfect resistence, and 1290 defence. As for my weapon i'm using the Light Sabre Phase Blade. I really need to get Chains of Honor and Ethereal Breath Of The Dying Berzerker Axe. But that's really expensive. But i'm not far away from getting the CoH. If anyone plays it, hit me with a pm.