Just a li'l pondering...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by snickelfritz, Oct 20, 2007.

1. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Hey Snickel,

I think wars are good, because if WW1 or WW2, we would not have all this technology.... and medecine. WW2 caused us to compete with each other, to create the best things, and better then your neighbor. Things such as GPS for instance, or airplane radar, automatic weapons such as earlier German version of AK -47.

If we are all hugging and laughing, sitting and enjoying the view, we are waisting time.

Alot of people died during WW2, If that didnt happen, then our population at 2012 would be 10x times greater. And we would really have a food shortage and job shortage. So thats a benefit.

Although lots of smart, and intellectual people have died, and many creations went with them. Who knows, what they could have done. Look at Einstein, if he died, no atomic bomb,and we would loose WW2 and be speaking Japaneese.

Off topic now:

I think Intenet is the next Great thing in this world, where everyone can get together and bounce ideas back and forth, to create a massive book of knowledge.

For instance, I can now grow pot,

cook anything I want, with out my Grandmas recipies.

How to build and fix things.

Look up medical emergencies,

Talk to friends and family across the world,

and so much more.

Internet is The Book of Knowledge and the revolution of our world.

Thats my philosophy on this. :thumbsup:

2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Just read the whole thread. Just realized it spans 5 years.

Yep, stoned.

Peace.....

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

This thread makes me want to eat some shrooms, smoke some bud topped with fine keif, drink some bhang and then watch Through The Wormhole and then Heavy Metal in that order.

4. bncooldude13

After that come on this thread, and speak your mind, Spill out some deep lines.

That would be one awesome trip combination. Throw some MDMA in too that, and you are set. :passsit:

:)

5. ShadowWarrior

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Shadow, are you sure you'll be able to turn the TV on?

7. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Doing those things is NOT a waste of time. Life doesn't have to be a competition unless you choose to view it that way. And, it's not necessary to wage war in order to compete with others.

If there was a thumbs down button, your comment would get one from me.

8. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

anyone ever realized the differences between bonobos and chimps?

which society would you rather live in?

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

If bonobo babes weren't so freaking ugly....

[​IMG]

10. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I don't care how fried I get, I AIN'T hittin' that!!!

11. nippie

Seriously have you every thought "what if we let women rule, and just fucked all day?" That's the biggest difference between bonobos and chimps, Bon are ran by women and literally screw all day, chimps by men and kill and fight all day.

[YOUTUBE]cZnU749eHrk[/YOUTUBE]

12. bncooldude13

Guys, the Chimps monkeys are crazy monkeys, these things go on a Raiding spree. Where they all file in to a single line,as a group, and go to a neighboring different species of monkey area, and go try to kill them, Like A Village Raid.

That shit is crazy. :flipando:

Had to edit, what I said, Though it was the Bonobo monkeys that did that. Oops, other way around.

13. ResinRubber

I take a differing perspective.

Chimps and Bonobos probably both fucked all the time. Then one day some fine chimp piece of tail decided she would only fuck the one who brought her the biggest melon. After that the fight was on. Females control the pussy. If they gave away free pussy would you work or fight half as hard as you do everyday? Naw...the problems come when they decide you need to earn it.

Snick...you lurker you. Imagine that fine furry hottie and you are the only two primates left after it all goes to shit. Guess we're fucked huh?

14. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Not even with your dick & AP pushin'! :5eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:danger: END OF LINE! :danger:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  15. nippie

Actually you probably hit the nail on the head res, never thought of it that way and that does make more sense

Snic...that's just wrong

16. ResinRubber

theoretically, no. :F-A-Q:

But if we could there'd probably be a bunch of apes nobody likes lounging around with resin glands stuck in their teeth.

:redbong:

17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Just think what Sue could do with that light.

The only way you would be able to "see" or "hear" events that happened like that would be anything transmitted via TV or radio waves. Actual events, errr, no. I can just see some far away planet looking up and seeing us in the 1800's. It would be like cowboys and aliens.Actual events are done when they're done.

And Snick, Mr. Bean should NEVER be seen like that. I think my cornia's are now burnt forever. Thanks.

18. nippie

Ok, here's one for you stoners

Say you get a gun out and load it

Then build a time portal that sees 5 min in the past

You look throw the hole and see yourself loading the gun

You shoot and kill yourself while you are loading your gun

How the fuck can you shoot yourself with a gun that's not loaded? If you killed yourself while you were loading the gun, how the fuck does the future you have a bullet in the gun??

My 5 year old saw this on a show and asked me about it...perplexed the fuck out of me

Still can't figure what the answer is, I don't think anyone could thus you could never travel backwards in time...only forward

19. ShadowWarrior

Those monkeys sure do have some large saggy vaginas... that they use to resolve conflicts. The ho backs it up likes she's saying 'hey dickhead just fuck this and forget about me snatching your food right out of your hand.'.. it aint about peace, those she-devil monkeys are controlling the men through pussy. It's a weapon of control.:BangHead:

Basically, human woman are already doing that, just in destructive kinda way.

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Quality:thumbsup:I want what your smokin and we can chat that shit all night.Love mad theory shit like that:bong2: