Hell of a story!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by choker, Jul 29, 2009.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Good luck Choker. I am sorry about the response you got as long as you've been here, but like you said, you knew it was going to happen.

2. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

this is just weird

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I also wish you luck, man... And i have to also second LionLoves, you unfortunately knew this bullshit would happen.

Sorry Choker... chin up, it'll get better for ya.

Peace

-LM

4. Ginsberg

Ginsberg Developed Alternating Nodes

Choker- I hope your problems work out OK. I'm kinda curious about something though. You never mentioned anything about representation. Have you talked to a lawyer?

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

No.....I dont know what i have been charged with.

I will plead guilty. Its tough to get out of it.

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Your honor those plants were not mine. I was forced by a scottish gang to grow them. If i did not comply they were going to send the big boys from Maryland to take care of me.:rofl: :rofl:

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I might need to drive up there & pop a cap in your ass.-Bud:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. tattooking

tattooking IN FULL FLOWER

Well the whole time I was locked up I spent it in the law library and the problem I see is that federal due process rights entitle you to an arraignment on the charges within I believe 24 hours unless on a state or federal holiday or weekend then you have rights to know everything the cops have against you by filing a motion for discovery or having an attorney do so...Contrary to most peoples beliefs there's no such thing as a confidential informant after your arrested they have to allow discovery due to your right to confront accusers. I have the address phone birthdate full name and statements from the rat in my case. See being that you were arrested you should have several pieces of paper already. You should have all police reports up to this point, your should have a list of formal charges thus far, an arraignment form listing the charges and on that paper you would also have bond info weather or not it was a signature bond or personal recognicense, cash, or cash surity. They would of had to charge you with at least what they had and could continue to add charges as they saw fit.... You may be a great guy and this maybe a legit version your saying, but I don't believe it's an april fools joke. Heres why I think it's highly suspicious: First usually 17 plant grows in any decent city is'nt "THAT GUY" I used to live very close to your city that guy is growing much more then you. In my town of 500,000 that guy growing here has HOUSES in which he grows. Not to mention theres probably another 100 or so guys in any given city bringing in 100's of pounds a month. You are local bait to try to get at those people. And if they can get that from you it's no problem to get 17 plants erased. If they were stealing you crop as dirty cops they would'nt of taken you to the big ole police station believe me I've been shook down more then once with other illegal adventures. Anyway your not my distributer and I don't even use a computer or internet service that can be traced so I'm not at all worried. I just thought this was a fucked situation and hopefully makes a little more sense to you as to why some people are trippin':fly:

Mr Douglas likes this.
  8. Toker2

Man what gives? No lawyer? No charges...........Makes no sense

Your saying your going to stand before a judge and you don't know the charges? No public Defendant?

NO BAIL? NO BOND? and they took your shit and cars and NEVER told you why IN Writing?

BULLSHIT

I want to believe you, But this is complete bullshit IMHO I'm with tattoking

I know to much shit thats went down and the only person that they gave papers and let Go narked my best friend out, He was one of our Friends too.

I'm sorry but until your more specific, .........Bullshit bro , I'm sorry.

If I'm wrong I am so sorry but I have never heard of no bullshit like this but that one time. By the way you said they had a warrent for you

He would have told you what it said, and you would have read it unless your a moron.

So if there really was a warrant what the fuck did it say?

See if it was to search your house then you would have had to go to your house, to be present not taken down town and not charged as of yet

so you claim.

BULL SHIT , they would give you an opportunity at legal defense and your lawyer would have schooled you ass by now.

And a Lawyer needs to KNOW WHAT THE FUCK his clients been charged with..............fuck this COMPLETE bull shit

By your own admission you had 6000 dollars they never had so if you did not get a PD or a lawyer then why the fuck not?

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Choker bro, homie, brotha from anotha mutha, homeslice...YO....Im lost on the situation, cause like Tatking, I've been jammed up before with drugs and there is NO WAY possible that you have ZERO information on your case.

So you just let some COPS go into your house, freely and do whatever they want???? Without seeing or being presented a warrent to search??? I know cops get crooked but......its like a kid with a giant lollipop, they want to wave it in front of you, damn near slap you with it!!!

Something isnt being told or your just shy.......

I kinda think maybe this thread should go away or be explained to a "T"

10. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Guess what? I don't fucking give 2 shits. <------Wow really? NOPE. Move on.

11. tattooking

tattooking IN FULL FLOWER

EXACTLY...DUDE I MAY BE HIGH ALL DAY BUT I'M NOT STUPID! If a cop saw you as they were about to or wanting to execute a search warrant but no arrest warrant they may stopped to bring you to the location needing to be searched but even that isn't needed. Many search warrants are executed daily without the owner being present. Take this story to a lawyer that does free consultations and explain it then since the economy is bad say I have 4500 dollars will you get to the bottom of this so I don't go to prison and become someones BOTTOM...:fly:OH MY GODDDD I'M SOOOOO STONED RIGHT NOW, BLUNT OF SOME URKLE BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE !!!

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

From experience...this dont sit right 100% choker man...

I dont get it,thers summit amiss here,you say you werent charged but held for 12 hours,in the UK they can only hold me for 6hrs and they either charge me or dont,then the court dcides if i get bail or not,then you say they took your car and allsorts and deleted all your grow pics but they didnt seize your computer...dodge!

If its tablets usually they charge you,let you go till they analyse them for court but to be in with the cops for 12 hours and walk out not even knowing if you got charged choker,wtf man,theres gotta be more to this dude? 12 hours....THATS A Looong time to walk out without a charge,were you not present during the home search cos thats illegal where im from unless they get a neighbour or someone to witness what they are doing... summit not quite right here mate ,im only going from times when iv been busted in the past and shit but no pape,12 hours talkin to cops without a lawyer present,usually im in and out in 5mins,its simple you just sit there and say no comment no comment no comment no comment all the way thru the interview and thats WITH my lawyer there,i aint saying your lying but if your story is true you really should know your rights better than that man,they screwed you over.

AS FOR A WARRANT,IN THE uk my home got busted simply on the word of two corroborating witnesses statements,junkie fucks who would say anything so they dont cluck like a battery hen in jail,but i just dont get the fact they took your shit,held you for 12 hours(thats long even by "escobar" standards,lol) and you walk out scot free and you dont know when the court case is,if you do that means you have already been charged,they cant take you to court till you are formerly charged man....summit aint right here,just my :2c:,aint sayin your lying but your witholding summit.... as long as you did the same during your 12 hours in the cop shop you should be better of

....ALWAYS SAY NO COMMENT TO EVERY QUESTION APART TO CONFRIM WHO YOU ARE MAN!!. I dont get why they didnt take your comp,its obviously NOT GK related then or they would be searching your ghost /shdow drive inside your comp that holds a shadow of EVERYTHING you have ever done on that comp.... care to share some updates on this choker,it IS a lil disturbing to say the least.Peace:cya:

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Choker...I'm just sketched, that's all. The timing in relation to our communications and our close proximity puts it in the realm of the locals, and that's who I fear. I know a few local cops and detectives...they talk and exchange LOTS of info. Once yer on the radar every western suburban detective has your name.

There is no way you do not have any info on charges or had an arraignment hearing yet. I'm in your town and spent a youth as a juvenile delinquent also walked more than one troubled individual through the system. I know our local courts and how they work. No charges = no bond or bail. No charges also= no forfeiture of assets.

If I had your name I could tell you within an hour what your charges are...if any have been filed, and when you next court date is. It's public info dude. Hell, good chance I know who arrested you or at least somebody who does.

In your possession should be booking info, a search warrant copy, receipts for all seized property, a copy of the initial charges and your custody release conditions (bond/bail amount or own recognizance)

Not wanting to argue...just laying out why the issue has me a wee bit freaked.

Any other discussion should go PM.

14. Toker2

\
    I just never heard of leo finding anything and letting your ass

out--no bail, I mean you must have had the fucking coolest cops in the world because the MFs around here will CHUNK your ass in the pokie and you WILL NOT get out without posting Bond for some mother fucking thing..............Right of Wrong?

Especially all the felonies..................

15. back in the day, I knew a grower who got busted with a mason jar with a zip, cops took the bud, took the car he was in, and let him go without ANY charges, told him to come down to the station and "talk to them" the next day.

He showed up with his lawyer, they tryed to get him to sing, he said nothing, and got a simple misdemeanor possession ticket. Fact of the matter is, they usually only let you go for one reason....

16. choker

choker HIDING OUT

No shit there are bigger guys then me. I'm talking about our little ring. I grew it! So who is bigger then me in my situation. For 200th time. There was no bail or bond. I have not been charged yet. The only papers i have seen is a property seizure report and the search warrant that they LEFT at my house and at my office. I have to wait to scan the warrant until i go over a friends house. Due process rights and all that shit ya said is when you are in jail.

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

u know that!!!!

TRUE....im tone deaf tho so i cant sing,lol...besides its inbred into us from age 5 never talk to the cops,iv seen ppl taken away in vans and never returning again JUST cos they had a question mark hanging over them and their plight/story didnt come close to as vague as chokers,i aint callin choker a liar but hes holding back crucial info,thats all ima say.:eek:fftheair::cya:

18. choker

choker HIDING OUT

lawyer/attorney need to know what i have been charged with. This is true.

If you have not heard yet.....I HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED YET!!!!

I AM SURE IT WILL BE SELLING AND GROWING.

Do you think that second the DA draws papers up that out line my charges. In the big city there are 400 or 500 0r 1000 crimes done and that need papers drawn up. They will send them. There will be a list of charges and where and when i need to go to court to answer. Its not like i committed murder.

19. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I do have a search warrant. When i got out of jail it was on my table in the house. They also left one at my office.

20. choker

choker HIDING OUT

What do i have to lie about?