Holy mother of jungle-fucked high...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PharmDoc, Nov 4, 2010.

1. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

OK, so lets rewind a bit to Sunday evening...

Ya there? Good.

So I'm getting ready to have a little snack before watching some TV after the Halloween festivities have died down, and the Mrs asks if I want to have a hooka. I oblige and get things ready, but at the same time I decided, "Fuck, this whole milk had a sell by date of 10/30, I better use this shit" so I jump right into cooking myself up a batch of bhang, courtesy of a sammich bag full of old trim and popcorn buds from last harvest, and an idea of a recipie from Useless. Keep in mind I have NO FUCKING CLUE how to make it, how potent it'll be, how LONG IT'LL LAST or anything about it. Maiden voyage here folks... So I covered the bottom of a 12" saucepan with about an inch-inch and 1/2 of milk, and I proceed to empty the entire contents of this little trim bag into the pot. I simmer it for about 15 min or so and strain it twice through cheesecloth, making a nice stinky mess in the process. I ended up with maybe, 1/4-1/6 gal worth. It was about 6 inches worth of product in a glass (cylindrical) about 3 1/2" in diameter. Anyhow I decided I'd take it easy and pour half that for myself and mixed it up with some Nestle Quik mix. That shit burns like a harsh joint going down! So I sat there sipping away quietly whilst the Mrs puffed away on the hooka (myself partaking from time to time) until the effects started to kick in.

OH MY SHITGOD!

Imagine, if you will, being brainfucked by a Cheetah that's been crossbred with a Gorilla and an Elephant. I was

SO FUCKING HIGH

That I was actually panicked that I'd never come back. Almost like a bad shroom trip. I felt ridiculously disoriented and really rather sick-ish too. I just wanted to go to bed and sleep it off but the problem was it just kept getting stronger! Another problem was that I needed to be straight by 6am so I could, you know, GO TO WORK the next morning. Well, needless to say when the alarm went off at 5am I thought, fuck this, I'm gonna kill someone. So I did not attempt to go to work. I woke up again around 11:45 and still didn't feel right. Actually I'd say that I didn't return to baseline til about 6-7pm THE NEXT DAY.

So, the lesson I've learned here is, don't drink bhang if you've got shit to do the next day, and don't be the first dude to sample you're hodgepodge concoctions :beerchug-2:

BTW, I don't know WTF I'm gonna do with the leftover 1/2 glass. I'm definitely gun-shy now :yikes:

2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Ya got a dog??????:roffl:

I am just kidding!!!!!!!

Peace.....

3. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

:laugh: Thats a great story! I have only done the bhang thing once and I didn't like the taste, but I didn't mix it with Nestle . . . maybe next time.

I was under the impression your only to drink like a shot glass of the stuff.:ponder:

You lazy fucking pothead!:rofl6:

:alienwink: :affro:

4. PharmDoc

Yeah, maybe. But I didn't know! I just kept on keepin on til it was all gone. Apparently my brain went with it. Never before had I been SO screwed up that I thought everything was going to hell. I thought for about half a second that MAYBE I could go to work, but thankfully my better judgement prevailed there. Because even if I DIDN'T cause harm, SOMEONE would've known what was up.

MrAstro likes this.
  5. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Good call PharmDoc. You'd prolly have dispensed lethally contraindicated meds for the same patient. I love pills and I want my pharmacist to be awake, alert and fully aware so they may appreciate the lovely pills in the same measure as I.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Good story.

I've gotten my cookies 'down'. I only bake around the holidays, so this was about this time last yr.

Bull stole 9 cookies, while I was baking and posting on GK. One is sufficient.

(click the image)

[​IMG]

Poor guy wasn't right for about 24 hrs.

7. PharmDoc

8. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

:rofl6: :rofl6: :rofl6: :rofl6: :rofl6: :rofl6: :rofl6:

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Shit pharm we should have tried some of that at the greet!!!

Teamster6

10. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Hmmm bhang! Gonna have to go whip one up tonight.

BTW Doc, just for future reference, I use about 2 grams of bud per 8-12 oz. of milk. It still wrecks you, but after a night's sleep you are fine. :roffl:

11. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

Sounds like a success in the kitchen! Don't be shy. Next time just start with 1 tablespoon, and wait 2 hours before you think about trying another. I would also avoid smoking while you wait. Smoking on edibles almost always puts me over my limit, unless I know I've already peaked (2-3 hours later) and am not overly baked...and I keep it to 1-2 puffs.

12. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

that is hilarious mrastro!!!!

my dog got into cake mix one time, and was DRUNK (from the yeast, the vet said) for about a day and a half. couldn't even sit up - he would slide to one side or the other, or straight up fall over.

Soooo, PD, gonna share this bhang recipe? I've only read tidbits, just that it's a drink with milk. Sounds fun to me :)

I've got a bag full of some really frosty trim that I'm waiting to figure out what to do with.....

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:rofl6: :roflmao: :lmao: :rofl6:

Pharm...I did the exact same thing first time making bhang. Fucking twisted me up way beyond any expectations. Now use the rest and ask the missus to split it with you in tea then write us again......if you still can.

14. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

:rofl: Too funny, Doc!

Care to share that recipe? ;)

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Make some ice cream with the rest!

Pistachio!!

Just add it to the custard mix!

I used to have one of those hand-crank small Donvier ice cream makers...that would be perfect for making mj gelato!!

16. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I've tried this recipe before, not too bad actually.

http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/bhang_marijuana_milk

Ingredients

2 cups water

1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)

4 cups warm milk

2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds

1/8 teaspoon ‘garam masala’ (a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and other spices)

1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger

1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater

3/4 cup sugar

How to make Bhang-Marijuana Milk

1. Remove all seeds and twigs from the marijuana.

2. Boil water and pour into a clean teapot.

3. Add the marijuana to the teapot and cover. Let it brew for about 7 minutes.

4. Strain the water & marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water & save.

5. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water.

6. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass.

7. Add the chopped almonds and add some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibres and nut meal. Discard the residue.

8. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in.

9. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk and mix well.

Chill and serve.

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I tried to make bhang before, but obviously didn't get it right.

What recipe did you use, Pharm?

18. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Omy LORD!!! Honey...here's what you do with thr remaining 1/3 glass: divide it among FIVE friends.

I think you kind of over-did it, doc.

I made some brownies with a similkar effect. Lesson learned: a HALF brownie of that batch is MORE than enuff.

Dixie

19. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

OMG. That's terrible.

Ya got a cat? :biggrin:

One day years ago, I went to work CRANKED on crystal speed. Good thing my boss was cool because I was telling him about the amazing 'revelations' I was having. I actually was thinking that I had 'life' figured out. LOL Until the next day when I realized I knew nothing.

20. PharmDoc

Truthfully all I did was use whole milk (as per Useless's suggestion) and an unknown quantity of trim and buds. I'd say it was probably around a half o or maybe a little more. But again its a total guess. I used about a 12" saucepan with about an 1 1/2" worth of milk in it. Simmer that shit with your whatnot in there for around 15-20 min, then strain twice and enjoy as you wish. Add it to tea, make a chocolate milk, create ice cream with it, whatever you like! Just go EASY with it like I learned the hard way. Nothing fancy, I just gave it a shot b.c it seems to be the easiest edible to make. It will knock you on your ass.

buds4ever likes this.