my grow so far

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by 420PotSmoker, Nov 4, 2010.

1. 420PotSmoker

420PotSmoker Developed Alternating Nodes

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very impressive looking plants for your first go around. You can post the pics directly into the post, like this . . .

[​IMG]

Just copy and paste the URL and paste in the box provided when you click the little pic button on the toolbar. ;)

:welcome: and thanks for sharing your pics.

What :light: do you use?

:alienwink: :affro:

3. 420PotSmoker

i did that and it posted links instead. and this isnt my first grow but only like my 3rd maybe. But first all the way thru. Right now nothing But Reverse Osmosis Water soil & a 30 Watt CFL in a small Clothes Wardrobe i bought from walmart for like $30 bucks got it lined with metalized gift wrap the top side is a metallic color the bottom side is silver like mylar

4. 420PotSmoker

:alien11:

5. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

You can manually insert an image by surrounding the URL with [​IMG] tags.

For example:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 420PotSmoker

i got them fixed now thx tho. its jus been along time since ive been on here. member since Join Date: 04-14-2006

7. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

NIce Bud :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2:

8. 420PotSmoker

thx im trying my hardest with this one its finally stopped gettin taller it had grew all the way into my light thats why main top cola looks squashed some. not really going to be able to post pics of rest of grow but i will be set back up real soon with better lights and more of them and more plants. It's going to be taken care of by someone i cant name because im in a moving process right now :-( i kno but its in trusted hands & i will be gettin it when its done :D sry but i will be back online in a lil while and will have pics of new setup and new lights and new Area :D Take Care GK Much Luv to ya for helpin me thru yet another Grow.