UK Riots.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EvilSkuzzi, Aug 11, 2011.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Social lashback?

Fuck off you thieving little cunts! You'd all sell your Grandparents for a box of tabs. You scrounging little shits. Get off benefits and get a job.

And for all those who were involved and had a job, what the fucks your excuse? Your a thieving little shit? er ok.

Not going to reach many rioters but i enjoyed typing it ;) :mashed:

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

While I don't know shit about what is really happening over there I'd say those fucking anarchists are playing a large roll in this bullshit. Stay safe Skuzzi.

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Nothing to do with anarchists. Its just one bunch of skanks showing off to another bunch of skanks.

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Skuzz...keep safe!

LMAO....cracking up at your post!

Also buy stock in American baseball bats...up 6000% in sales!!:thumbs-up: Hope you have one for protection too!

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

See, I told you I didn't know shit about what is going on over there!

6. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

...I stand to be corrected for it was more then 6.000 %.

Amazon.com Baseball Bat Sales Up 8,671% in the U.K...hmmm looks like a good investment. :)

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

you boys know how to have fun over there don't you?

8. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hey midnight garden

your avatar reminds me of a place i went to on my way to alaska...its called lake louise...just north of the us border near montana, going up towards calgary....what is it a picture of ? thanks...kind of wish i was there...lol

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Yeah, I don't know what the gripe is over there either. I guess maybe I should watch CNN or some shit but, I probably won't.

Brass knuckles and beartraps should fix it.