Buds with seeds

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by ken420sara, Sep 22, 2012.

1. ken420sara

ken420sara Germinating

Anyone know if.... buds that you are growing for seeds, ""are the buds ready to be picked.?.,when the seeds are falling out???"" I cut some , dried in a mason jar with them dry packs you get in electronics...for 24hr.... vaped them! Been baked all day. But i would like to smoke some and the trichs are just starting to get amber 5%.......???

so...... ""are the buds ready to be picked.?.,when the seeds are falling out???""

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
  2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Are you asking if the seeds are ready or are the buds ready? If your asking about the seeds they will look like this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ken420sara

ken420sara Germinating

are the buds ready??? Seeds are fallin' off I can tell they are g2g....Buds are just getting amber trichomes.

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Yup, sounds ready

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Sounds ready to me.

6. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

wait till the buds are finished....the seeds could be very ripe and all but they wont ever get over ripe...so if you take em down now just cause of the seeds you will miss the actual finishing of the buds....so maybe just focus on the buds and when ready you will have your seeds and some (mature) buds to smoke as well.

7. ken420sara

ken420sara Germinating

thanks....had it in dark since yesterday. planed to harvest later 2 day. Now Definitely. Been getting baked for 2 days now!!!