What bluntbrand does GK use?Dont Buy Platinum Blunts.They dry and crack in 10s.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Feb 21, 2013.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

That is a lot of blunts.....

I stick to glass bowls. I usually use the same one for a couple months, clean it, and then pick up another from the collection for a few months. Got a one hitter glass bong I love when I am alone, but hardly ever break out the big boys. I usually save rolling joints for a special occasion or when I am with the father-in-law. I can't really remember the last time we did a blunt, but like I said I love a nice one to the head.

I stay away from gravity bongs as much as possible, and knife hits, and spliffs.....I don't like vaps either for some reason. I've never tried a Volcano, but I've tried some other expensive ones and just didn't care for them, not the same.

2. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

man the digital volcano is the only way to go , i tried tons before and they are all garbage, i dont like the analog volcano either, but you get what you pay for 669$!

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Vapes suck

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Whatever isn't broken or whatever papers are in my pocket.:redbong:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

ya like 4 fully jammed blunts per day, sometimes 5-6-7, sometimes 3 tho

good for about 1.5grams per, give or take

and YES, vapes suck balls

6. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

you guys just dont have a good vape thats all!!!! people come over here all the time, even my dope man, they try and sit down and smoke a couple bags and cant, i explain it like getting high for the first time eveytime. But to every man his own , i think blunts suck you guys hate vapes, BUT WERE ALL STONED !!!

7. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

I prefer a spliff. But I do enjoy my golden honey dutch masters. Also on the vape note I've been using a magic flight launch box. Not the best vape in the world, but there is no heat up time, and oh yeah it fits in my pocket.

NEG

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm with Lion and CC, I don't like vapes and yes A friend has a VERY expensive volcano and I'd rather do bongs. I'll do some blunts but prefer joints over blunts but I still manage to do about 10 blunts a week, my wife does about 20 or so with her friends but we're mostly one hit bongers. Well one hit at a time. lol. We do over 200 hits a day on the bong, each. Easily. Oh and I just got a PAX, which is a personal vape, You fill the "oven with about a gram and you get between 10-20 hits out of a fill. Not bad, a better buzz than the equivalent of bongs, but I'd/we will never like anything more than our bong. I can't find any blunts wrappers in the house at the moment and the wife is gone, so I have no idea what brand she buys. But I do like the grape ones. Oh yeah Some one showed my a pack of Zig Zags that I've never seen. I think they were called XXL's. They were nice and long and wide. About the same size as a blunt wrapper. They remind me of the old Reefer Rollers in the 70's. Just rip some off the bottom and you got yourself a nice 15 minute toke.

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Royal blunt is the brand. Usually grape.

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Hot Knives and Lungs.... best way to smoke hashish ever.Not Weed though

It depends what your smoking,i love hot knives but they dont work for bud and i dare say vaporizers dont work for solid either?Back in my teen days when every crumb of hashish was priceless we did hot knives. Even now if i ever get solid resin i afford myself a few hotkinives.You do 2 hot knives using less hash than you would even put in a joint and you'll be stoned for ages. If weed ever hits austerity and a triple dip recession then hot knives will be the way ahead~:roll: We used a milk bottle with the glass bottom smashed out ,2 knives and a gas or electric stove and your good to go:jj: Iv always been a joint guy. Iv got pipes and bongs i dig out then and now dependoing on the mood but i gotta admit ,a coned blunt like the one i had other night is my idea of perfect. It lasted for ages,just sipping my beer and relighting it and it burned down ever so slowly and no taste except the taste and smell coming from the bamboo shoot.I would honestly reccoend them for anyone who is smoking themselves and would rather load a fat cone than roll 6 or 7 spliffs lol.I put in not far of an 8th so every toke i was feeling it.:jj: